Swearing in of New Officeholders
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 06:34:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 166
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 568080 times)
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: 2.43

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2006, 06:09:21 PM »

I, Dave Hawk, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator for District Four and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

'Hawk'
Virginian87
YaBB God
Political Matrix
E: -3.55, S: 2.70

« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2006, 06:17:57 PM »

I, Virginian87, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator for District Two and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2006, 07:50:20 PM »

I, ilikeverin, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator for District Three and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help Atlasia me Dave.
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2006, 10:32:26 PM »

I, Earl Andrew Washburn, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of District one Senator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2006, 01:26:19 PM »

I, Gabu, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of District Five Senator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
DanielX
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -4.70

« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2006, 11:49:42 AM »

I, DanielX, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Governor of the Midwest and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Midwest region of Atlasia, so help me God.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2006, 06:15:20 PM »

As I had forgotten to do it first thing this morning Tongue

I, Afleitch, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of State and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2006, 05:14:21 PM »

I, Al (sometimes known as Al Realpolitik), do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Governer of the Mideast and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Mideast, so help me Dave.
Ben.
Ben
YaBB God

« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2006, 12:55:40 PM »

I, Ben, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Lt.Governer of the Mideast and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Mideast, so help me Dave.

Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2006, 03:30:09 PM »

I, Speed Of Sound, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator of the Midwest and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Midwest region of Atlasia so help me Dave.
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2006, 09:44:24 PM »
« Edited: June 27, 2006, 10:02:44 PM by Blue Dog Dem »

BUMP -as a reminder for Harry, Sam Spade, FezzyFestoon, and Rin-chan (as well as regional senators and other federal office-holders in the executive branch once the 13th session of the Senate ends July 7th).
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2006, 01:14:51 AM »

I, Sam Spade, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Lieutenant Governor of the Southeast and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southeast, so help me Dave.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2006, 11:03:46 AM »

I don't think I'm doing this too early so:

I, MasterJedi, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator for the Mideast Region and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
adam
Captain Vlad
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -5.04

« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2006, 02:21:57 PM »
« Edited: July 09, 2006, 02:19:01 AM by I am the Göat »

I, Captain Vlad, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator to the Southeast and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2006, 04:36:37 PM »

I, Ebowed, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of President and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
jerusalemcar5
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -8.35

« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2006, 11:02:42 PM »

I, Jerusalemcar5, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Јas
Jas
Junior Chimp
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2006, 06:36:19 AM »

I, Jas, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator for the Midwest Region and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
WMS
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -1.22

« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2006, 05:02:05 PM »

I, WMS, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator for the Pacific Region and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Q
QQQQQQ

Political Matrix
E: 2.26, S: -4.88

« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2006, 10:21:07 AM »

I, Q, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Vice President of the Republic of Atlasia and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Emsworth
Junior Chimp

« Reply #44 on: July 13, 2006, 05:19:15 PM »

I, Emsworth, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Chief Justice, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
TomC
TCash101
Junior Chimp

« Reply #45 on: July 13, 2006, 06:19:46 PM »

***applause***

If you want me to lock this thread so you can start a new one, let me know.
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2006, 10:11:30 PM »

I, Bacon King, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of Defense, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Peter
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -7.48

« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2006, 08:26:44 AM »

I, Just Peter, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of Forum Affairs, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #48 on: July 14, 2006, 04:45:48 PM »

Just to fix any legal loopholes that may have fired me, I hereby swear in once again.

I, EarlAW, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator for District 1 and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #49 on: July 14, 2006, 04:54:01 PM »

I, Afleitch, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of State, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 166  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies