Swearing in of New Officeholders (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 12:38:05 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 570197 times)
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« on: February 27, 2014, 06:31:36 AM »

I, SomebodyWhoExists, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Northeast Region and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2014, 08:05:53 PM »

I, SomebodyWhoExists, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Northeast Region and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2014, 11:00:52 PM »

SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2014, 10:04:03 PM »

SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2014, 08:13:13 PM »

SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2015, 01:26:10 PM »

I, SomebodyWhoExists, Senator At Large, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of At Large Atlasian Senator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2015, 11:45:17 AM »

I hereby resign as Senator
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2016, 03:26:18 PM »

SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2016, 09:59:44 PM »

I'm sworn into northern assembly now
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2018, 12:16:03 AM »

I, SomebodyWhoExists, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Lincoln Assembly, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of Lincoln and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2019, 06:32:34 PM »

I, SomebodyWhoExists, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of House representative of the Republic of Atlasia, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies