Swearing in of New Officeholders (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:19:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 570721 times)
RFayette
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: July 12, 2015, 01:55:25 PM »
« edited: July 13, 2015, 09:17:19 AM by MW Representative RFayette »

I, RFayette, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative to the Midwestern Alþing and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
RFayette
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2015, 03:26:53 PM »

I, RFayette, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative to Midwest assembly and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
RFayette
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2017, 02:23:04 AM »

I, RFayette, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Fremont Assemblyman, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
RFayette
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2017, 05:01:35 PM »

I, RFayette, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of House of Commons representative of the Commonwealth of Fremont and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitutions of the Commonwealth of Fremont and the Republic of Atlasia.
RFayette
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2017, 05:29:12 PM »

I, RFayette, do solemnly affirm that i will faithfully execute the office of member of the Fremont house of commons and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the constitutions of the commonwealth of Fremont and of the republic of atlasia, so help me God.
RFayette
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2017, 03:33:44 PM »
« Edited: June 28, 2017, 03:35:27 PM by RFayette »

I, RFayette, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Member of the Fremont House of Commons and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitutions of the Commonwealth of Fremont and of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
RFayette
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2017, 01:50:18 PM »

I, RFayette, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
RFayette
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2017, 02:30:47 AM »

I, RFayette, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of the Atlasian House of Representatives and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
RFayette
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2017, 03:37:24 PM »

I, RFayette, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of SoIA, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia.
RFayette
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2018, 07:47:27 PM »

I, RFayette, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative of the Atlasian People's House of Representatives, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
RFayette
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2022, 12:33:55 AM »

I, RFayette, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of delegate of the Southern Chamber of Delegates and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
RFayette
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2022, 11:54:36 AM »

RFayette
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2022, 12:51:32 PM »

I, RFayette, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Delegate to the Southern Chamber of Delegates, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southern Region and that of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
RFayette
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2023, 04:35:20 PM »

I, RFayette, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Burgess to the Southern House of Burgesses, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Sovereignty and Constitution of the Southern Region so help me God.
RFayette
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2023, 11:26:26 AM »

I, RFayette, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of At-Large Senator, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
RFayette
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2023, 11:12:01 AM »

I, RFayette, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of At-Large Senator, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
RFayette
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2024, 12:11:09 AM »

RFayette
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2024, 02:05:58 PM »

I, RFayette, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Regional Senator, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitutions of the Southern Region and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
RFayette
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2024, 08:10:40 PM »

Resigning from the Senate effective at noon EDT on Thursday
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies