Swearing in of New Officeholders (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:07:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 572883 times)
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: September 06, 2015, 12:47:01 PM »
« edited: September 25, 2015, 03:39:22 PM by Assemblyperson NeverAgain »

I, NeverAgain, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully (and honestly) execute the office of Assemblyperson of the Mideast and will do the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of Atlasia and the Mideast, so help me Dave. (And Buddha)
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2015, 03:39:36 PM »

I, NeverAgain, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully (and honestly) execute the office of Assemblyperson of the Mideast and will do the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of Atlasia and the Mideast, so help me Dave. (And Buddha)
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2015, 04:14:20 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2016, 12:23:09 AM »

I, NeverAgain, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully (and honestly) execute the office of Governor of the Mideast and will do the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of Atlasia and the Mideast, so help me Dave. (And Buddha)
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2016, 07:52:45 PM »

I, NeverAgain, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Councillor, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave. (and Buddha)
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2016, 01:26:15 PM »

I, NeverAgain, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative for the South, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God. (and Buddha)
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2016, 08:58:41 PM »
« Edited: September 11, 2016, 04:23:48 PM by Speaker NeverAgain »

I, NeverAgain, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of  Representative of the South, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God. (and Buddha)
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2016, 04:24:27 PM »

I, NeverAgain, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Speaker of the Atlasian House of Representatives, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God. (and Buddha)
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2016, 09:48:18 PM »
« Edited: November 04, 2016, 10:37:33 PM by Speaker NeverAgain »

I, NeverAgain, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Represenative of the Atlasian House of Representatives, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God. (and Buddha)
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2016, 09:55:47 PM »

I, NeverAgain, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Represenative of the Atlasian House of Representatives, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God. (and Buddha)

first to the party, last to the actual party.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2017, 06:15:52 PM »

NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2017, 11:40:07 AM »

I, NeverAgain, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Represenative of the Atlasian House of Representatives Southern Delegate, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the South, so help me God. (and Buddha)
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2017, 11:01:22 AM »

I, NeverAgain, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Represenative of the Atlasian House of Representatives Southern Delegate Governor of the South, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the South, so help me God. (and Buddha)

Gotta get that noon 01 swear in.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2017, 11:13:14 AM »

I, NeverAgain, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Represenative of the Atlasian House of Representatives Southern Delegate Governor of the South, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the South, so help me God. (and Buddha)

Gotta get that noon 01 swear in.
lol the Feddies are going after you as an illegitimate Governor because depending on how you interpret the Constitution you swore in an hour early Curly

but for me, I always cast my votes and now have sworn in at 12:00:00 AM

Southern Constitution says Friday, with no specifics, and we're abolishing DST, but until then, the law still stands.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2018, 12:51:24 PM »

I, NeverAgain, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative for the Atlasian People, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God. (and Buddha)

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies