Swearing in of New Officeholders (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 11:39:01 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 569708 times)
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« on: July 23, 2015, 11:14:19 PM »

I, Leinad, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Legislator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God and Dave.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2015, 02:01:14 AM »
« Edited: August 26, 2015, 02:07:18 AM by Governor Leinad »

I, Leinad, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Governor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God and Dave.

I hereby resign as Southern Legislator.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2015, 11:59:06 PM »

(I don't know if I should be swearing in yet, but it's been a week since the election was started)

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

So apparently you actually got it exactly right, even without knowing it. Clyde: The Accidental Constitutionalist.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2015, 11:34:40 PM »

I, Leinad, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Governor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2016, 08:03:17 PM »

I, Leinad, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2016, 10:22:14 PM »

To clarify, Yankee is swearing in as the Old South's Judicial Overlord, not the New South's Regional Supreme Court seat.

Unless I'm mistaken, he's correct in this.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2016, 03:44:59 PM »

I, Leinad, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Regional Committeeman, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2016, 03:38:11 PM »

I, Leinad, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the Republic of Atlasia, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2016, 05:46:35 PM »

I, Leinad, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Delegate and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southern Region and Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave, and anyone else who wants to lend a hand.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2016, 02:43:31 AM »

I, Leinad, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Delegate and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southern Region and Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave, and anyone else who wants to lend a hand.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2016, 02:02:25 AM »

I hereby resign as Southern Delegate. Sad

I, Leinad, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2017, 09:07:59 PM »

I, OneJ_, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Delegate and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the South Region and Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.

I, Spenstar3D, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Delegate and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southern Region and Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

The new session doesn't begin until Friday, but I appreciate your eagerness. Tongue
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2017, 01:01:06 AM »

I, SJoyce, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Senator, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Not until Friday. Tongue
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2017, 12:33:16 AM »

I, SJoyce, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Senator, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Not until Friday. Tongue
#NotMySenator
#MySenatorOnFridayButNotUntilThen
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2017, 09:49:08 PM »

I'm resigning my seat after the election concludes.
You must be logged in to read this quote.

Effective upon Representative Enduro making it official, I am hereby appointing Fmr. Senator Leinad to the House seat to be vacated by Representative Enduro.
I, Enduro, resign my position in the House of Representatives.

I, Leinad, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Atlasian People's House Representative, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2017, 07:54:19 PM »

I, Leinad, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Atlasian People's House Representative, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2017, 02:22:27 PM »

I, Leinad, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Governor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

I also hereby resign from the People's House of Representatives.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2017, 07:51:55 PM »

Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2018, 04:39:01 AM »

I, Leinad, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative of the Atlasian People's House of Representatives, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2018, 02:56:16 AM »

I, Leinad, do solemnly affirm that I will uphold the office of People's House Representative, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2018, 07:55:16 PM »

I, Leinad, do solemnly affirm that I will uphold the office of People's House Representative, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2019, 02:55:38 AM »

I, Leinad, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Delegate of the Southern Chamber thereof, and will to the best of my abilities preserve, protect, and defend the well-written Constitutions of the South and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me ol' pal Dave.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2019, 10:56:11 PM »

I, Leinad, hereby resign from the Southern Chamber of Delegates.

(Self-expulsion due to lack of activity and frankly interest. Sorry everyone, I gave it another go, c'este la vie. Thanks for the memories or something.)
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2019, 01:15:52 AM »

I, Leinad, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Governor, and, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitutions of the South and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2020, 11:36:21 AM »

I, Leinad, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of People's House Representative, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies