Swearing in of New Officeholders (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 02:05:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 573773 times)
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« on: November 06, 2015, 05:42:06 PM »

I, Enduro, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of Veterans Affairs of the Northeast, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2015, 08:14:03 PM »

I, Enduro, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia and the Northeast, so help me God.
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2015, 08:15:29 PM »

I hereby resign the position of Secretary of Veterans Affairs of the Northeast.
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2015, 09:05:50 PM »

I hereby resign the position of Secretary of Veterans Affairs of the Northeast.
Is that necessary? I don't know the rules, but I think you're allowed to hold caibent positions and be on the Assembly.
I think I'm allowed to do that, but I feel that I won't be an effective cabinet member and an Assemblyman at the same time.
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2016, 04:40:42 PM »

I, Enduro, hereby resigns the position of Northeast Representative.

I, Enduro, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Game Moderator, and will to the bet of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2016, 08:58:22 AM »

I, Enduro, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Delegate to the Constitutional Convention, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2016, 09:55:44 AM »

I, Enduro, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Atlasian Representative, and will, to the best of ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia. So help me God.
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2016, 03:02:56 PM »

1, Enduro, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative, and wil, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2016, 10:59:26 AM »

I'm resigning.
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2017, 06:23:21 PM »

I, Enduro, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative of the Atlasian House of Representatives, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Consitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2017, 05:52:22 PM »

I, Enduro, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative of the Atlasian House of Representatives, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Consitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2017, 11:35:17 PM »

Resigning from the NSC because there hasn't been any progress since dfw took office.
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2017, 11:39:02 PM »

Resigning from the NSC because there hasn't been any progress since dfw took office.
The NSC was dissolved so you can't "resign" from it

Oh, yeah.
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2017, 07:29:27 PM »

I, Enduro, resign my position in the House of Representatives.
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2022, 07:03:53 AM »

To fill the vacancy in At-Large Senate Seat #9 created by the resignation of Senator Spark, I am hereby appointing former People's Representative Enduro to be an At-Large member of the Senate.

I accept Senator Yankee's appointment.

1, Enduro, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator to the best of my ability, and will preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of the republic of atlasia. So help me Dave.
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2023, 07:34:52 PM »

I, Enduro, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of the republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2023, 08:51:54 PM »

Resignation from my At-Large Senate seat.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies