Swearing in of New Officeholders (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 10:38:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 570488 times)
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: June 07, 2016, 07:39:13 AM »

I, Peebs, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Regional Committeewoman, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2016, 10:50:52 AM »

I, Peebs, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Legislator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitutions of the Southern Region and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2016, 04:15:32 PM »

I, Peebs, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Wiki Committeewoman, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

I, Peebs, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Registrar General, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2016, 02:02:04 PM »

I, Peebs, resign my seat in the Southern Chamber of Delegates.

I, Peebs, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2016, 07:38:31 AM »

I, Peebs, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2016, 03:54:08 PM »

I, Abraham Washington, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

You kinda got expelled a month ago for inactivity. Tongue
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2016, 03:43:07 PM »

(Assuming it's time)

I, Adam Griffin, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Nate.
Actually, the swearing-ins are on November 4.
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2016, 04:46:25 PM »

(Assuming it's time)

I, Adam Griffin, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Nate.
Actually, the swearing-ins are on November 4.
For House and President, yes, but Senatorial terms are defined by the Regions, meaning new senators are able to swear-in immediately. It's a somewhat perplexing system, but there you are.
Oh. That explains that. Tongue
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2016, 05:51:38 PM »

I, Southern Gothic of Louisiana, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God, our lord and vindicator.
We aren't supposed to swear in until November 4, unless you were appointed and I missed something.
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2016, 05:23:07 AM »

A few hours early, but still.
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2017, 07:11:51 AM »

A few hours early, but still.
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2017, 07:30:46 PM »

I, Peebs, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of Federal Elections, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2017, 12:00:18 PM »

Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2017, 06:16:12 AM »

I, SJoyce, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Senator, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Not until Friday. Tongue
#NotMySenator
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2017, 11:28:18 AM »

I, SJoyce, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Senator, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Not until Friday. Tongue
#NotMySenator
#MySenatorOnFridayButNotUntilThen
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2017, 12:47:37 PM »

Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2017, 02:09:36 PM »

In case Ben tries to delete his resignation like he deleted his de-registration:
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2017, 08:55:23 AM »

In case Ben tries to delete his resignation like he deleted his de-registration:

yeah he thinks he's a delegate
"resign" Wink
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2017, 12:02:23 PM »

Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2017, 05:36:45 PM »

I, VPH, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of the Atlasian House of Representatives and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

xVPH
You can't join the team until September 1.
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2017, 12:48:05 PM »

I, JGibson, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of the Atlasian House of Representatives and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
Normal people don't get to sign in until tomorrow afternoon.
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2017, 12:00:46 PM »

Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2017, 02:26:08 PM »

I hereby resign from the office of Vice President and Secretary of Internal Affairs.

I, fhtagn, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the Republic of Atlasia, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
"My turn."
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2017, 09:48:20 PM »

Oh, what the hell, Truman?! You know I'm not good at spinning things!
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2017, 11:05:44 AM »

I hereby resign from the Office of Southern Senator.

I, PiT, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Vice President of the Republic of Atlasia, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

The fact that you aren't indenting it is freaking me out. Tongue
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies