Swearing in of New Officeholders (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 07:36:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 569788 times)
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« on: November 25, 2016, 08:30:29 PM »

I, fhtagn, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Delegate and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southern Region and Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2017, 09:34:45 PM »

I, fhtagn, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Delegate to the Southern Chamber of Delegates, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southern Region and that of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2017, 12:21:18 AM »

I, fhtagn, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Delegate to the Southern Chamber of Delegates, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southern Region and that of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2017, 01:07:02 PM »

I, fhtagn, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Speaker of the Southern Chamber of Delegates, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the South and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2017, 07:07:26 PM »

I, fhtagn, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Acting Governor of the South, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southern Region and that of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2017, 12:31:02 PM »

I, fhtagn, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of the Atlasian House of Representatives and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

I also hereby resign from my seat in the Southern Chamber of Delegates.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2017, 10:19:32 AM »

I, fhtagn, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of Internal Affairs, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2017, 09:32:38 PM »

I hereby resign from my seat in the Atlasian House of Representatives.

I, fhtagn, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Vice President of the Republic of Atlasia, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2017, 02:17:19 PM »

I hereby resign from the office of Vice President and Secretary of Internal Affairs.

I, fhtagn, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the Republic of Atlasia, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2017, 01:05:52 PM »

I, fhtagn, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the Republic of Atlasia, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2018, 12:01:48 PM »

fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2018, 12:02:04 PM »

I, fhtagn, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative of the Atlasian People's House of Representatives, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2018, 01:13:36 PM »

I, fhtagn, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative of the Atlasian People's House of Representatives, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2018, 08:09:37 AM »

I, fhtagn, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of Internal Affairs, and will to the best of my abilities, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2018, 10:29:56 AM »

I, fhtagn, do solemnly affirm that I will uphold the office of Deputy Game Moderator, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2019, 11:10:36 AM »

I, fhtagn, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Fremont MP, and will to the best of my abilities, preserve, protect, and defend the constitutions of Atlasia and Fremont, so help me Dave.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2019, 12:47:33 PM »

I resign as member of Fremont Parliament.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2019, 12:47:59 PM »

I, fhtagn, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative of the Atlasian People's House of Representatives and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2019, 12:04:59 PM »

I, fhtagn, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative of the Atlasian People's House of Representatives and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2019, 12:55:28 PM »

fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2019, 01:22:09 PM »

fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2020, 07:16:11 PM »

fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2022, 05:22:44 PM »

Executive Order #16
Fhtagn of Virginia is appointed to serve in the At-Large seat of the Southern Chamber of Delegates vacated by Mr. Reactionary.

I, fhtagn, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Delegate to the Southern Chamber of Delegates and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and the Southern Region, so help me God.

fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2022, 03:54:03 PM »

I, fhtagn, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Delegate to the Southern Chamber of Delegates and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and the Southern Region, so help me God.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2022, 02:14:03 PM »

Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies