Swearing in of New Officeholders (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:20:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 572000 times)
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« on: May 25, 2016, 07:28:30 AM »

I, Southern Gothic, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Assemblyman of the Southeast, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2016, 02:56:08 PM »

I, Southern Gothic, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Legislator, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and the South,  so help me God.
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2016, 06:53:51 PM »

Whoops, my mistake.
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2016, 03:08:11 PM »

I, Southern "White Trash" Gothic of Louisiana, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God, our lord and vindicator.

White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2017, 09:20:21 PM »

I, Southern Gothic, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Atlasia, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2017, 01:13:53 PM »

I, Southern Gothic, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Delegate to the Southern Chamber of Delegates, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southern Region and that of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me, God.
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2017, 10:53:02 AM »

I, Southern Gothic, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Delegate to the Southern Chamber of Delegates, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southern Region and that of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2017, 01:20:22 PM »

I, Southern Gothic, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Deputy Speaker of the Southern Chamber of Delegates, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the South and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies