Swearing in of New Officeholders (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 08:09:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 570446 times)
FairBol
United States

« on: August 22, 2016, 09:43:51 PM »

:: raises right hand ::

I, Andrew Jacobs, do solemnly swear/affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northern Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God and Dave.

Smiley
FairBol
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2018, 12:27:39 PM »

I, FairBol, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of member of the Southern House of Delegates; and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and of the South, so help me Dave (God).
FairBol
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2018, 02:56:09 PM »

Hmmm....I was under the impression (from my reading of the South Constitution) that Southern regional officers swear in tomorrow.  Is this incorrect?
FairBol
United States

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2018, 06:06:45 PM »

I, FairBol, do solemnly swear that I will, to the best of my ability, execute the office of South Governor; and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Constitution of the South, so help me God (and Dave). 
FairBol
United States

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2023, 09:07:07 PM »

Having been appointed by the governor to the General Court (see this):

I, FairBol, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Deputy of the General Court of Lincoln and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of Lincoln and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God and Dave. 
FairBol
United States

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2023, 01:23:37 PM »

I, FairBol, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Deputy of the General Court of Lincoln; and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Region of Lincoln and the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
FairBol
United States

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2023, 02:28:34 PM »

So unless I miss my guess, MechaLord's acceptance of write-in votes has been declared invalid...

Mechalord accepts write-in votes, message via DM.

As this is an offsite message, I don't feel I have the ability to accept it. It's unfortunate but nothing I can do.

...and thus, via stipulation, I've been elected to the LGC. 

Therefore...

I, FairBol, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Deputy of the Lincoln General Court, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Constitution of Lincoln, so help me Dave and God.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies