Swearing in of New Officeholders (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:49:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 570879 times)
JGibson
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.00, S: -6.50

« on: December 13, 2016, 06:14:30 PM »

I, JGibson, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northern Assembly and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
JGibson
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2017, 02:09:18 PM »

I, JGibson, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Lincoln (Northern) Assembly and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
JGibson
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2017, 01:34:42 AM »

I, JGibson, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Lieutenant Governor of Lincoln and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
JGibson
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2017, 10:12:02 PM »

I, JGibson, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Lincoln Assemblyman and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
JGibson
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2017, 09:37:04 PM »

I, JGibson, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of the Atlasian House of Representatives and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
JGibson
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2017, 09:53:53 AM »

I, JGibson, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of the Atlasian House of Representatives and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
JGibson
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2017, 12:42:59 PM »

JGibson
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2017, 01:57:47 PM »

Doing it correctly this time:
JGibson
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2017, 11:35:06 AM »

JGibson
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2018, 12:19:50 PM »

I, JGibson, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Lincoln Assembly, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of Lincoln and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.

JGibson
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2018, 09:02:35 PM »

I, JGibson, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Lincoln Assembly, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of Lincoln and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
JGibson
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2018, 02:18:10 PM »

JGibson
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2018, 12:01:05 PM »

I, JGibson, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of the Atlasian People's House of Representatives, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
JGibson
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2019, 04:41:05 PM »

I, JGibson, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative of the Atlasian People's House of Representatives and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
JGibson
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2019, 04:11:33 PM »

I, JGibson, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative of the Atlasian People's House of Representatives and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
JGibson
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2019, 08:32:45 PM »

JGibson
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2019, 06:50:42 PM »

I, JGibson, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Member of the Atlasian House of Representatives, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.

JGibson
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2019, 11:25:17 PM »

I, JGibson, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Member of the Council of Lincoln, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the constitution of Atlasia and Lincoln.
JGibson
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2019, 03:09:32 PM »

I, JGibson, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative of the Atlasian House of Representatives, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
JGibson
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2024, 04:11:43 PM »

I, JGibson, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Deputy of the General Court of Lincoln, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitutions of Lincoln and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies