Swearing in of New Officeholders (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 03:38:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 568861 times)
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« on: November 22, 2017, 09:47:18 PM »

I, MB, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Member of the Fremont House of Commons and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Commonwealth of Fremont and the Republic of Atlasia.
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2018, 01:59:11 PM »

I, MB, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Member of the Fremont House of Commons and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Commonwealth of Fremont and the Republic of Atlasia.
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2018, 05:10:39 PM »

I, MB, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Lincoln Assembly, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of Lincoln and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2018, 04:32:50 PM »

I, MB, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Lincoln Assembly, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of Lincoln and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2018, 04:33:51 PM »

I, MB, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Lincoln Secretary of Education, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of Lincoln and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2018, 05:26:14 PM »

I, MB, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Atlasian Senator from the region of Lincoln, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia.
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2018, 11:58:01 PM »

I, MB, hereby resign as Senator from Lincoln effective immediately.
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2018, 05:37:30 PM »

I, MB, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Vice President of Atlasia, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dilma.
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2019, 06:50:39 PM »

Because of ongoing personal stuff I hereby resign as Vice President of Atlasia, effective immediately.
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2019, 12:07:53 AM »

I, MB, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Member of the Atlasian House of Representatives, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2019, 01:02:13 PM »

I, MB, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Member of the Atlasian House of Representatives, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2019, 05:24:01 PM »

Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2019, 12:20:20 PM »

I, MB, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator from the South, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2020, 12:37:04 AM »

I, MB, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Delegate of the Southern Chamber of Delegates and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and the Southern Region.
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2020, 01:21:40 AM »

I resign the position of Southern Delegate effective immediately.

I, MB, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Governor of the Southern Region and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and the Southern Region.
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2020, 01:25:10 PM »

I, MB, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Delegate of the Southern Chamber of Delegates and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and the Southern Region, so help me Labor Machine.
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2020, 11:06:32 PM »

I resign as southern delegate.

I, MB, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Governor of the Southern Region and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and the Southern Region, so help me Labor Machine.
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2020, 11:12:57 PM »

I resign as Governor of the South.

I, MB, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Vice President of Atlasia, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dilma.
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2020, 12:15:02 PM »

I, Mb, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of President of Atlasia, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me everyone.
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2021, 08:57:17 PM »

I resign as President/Premier of Atlasia effective immediately.
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2021, 12:01:07 PM »

I, mb, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Atlasia Representative and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave, Virginia, and their Prophet; MR. KAYNE WEST.
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2021, 01:40:46 AM »

I, mb, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Speaker of the House of Representatives and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave, Virginia, and their Prophet; MR. KAYNE WEST.

Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2021, 01:48:26 PM »

I, mb, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Atlasia Representative and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me deadprez, colorado, and their Prophet; Mr. Ron Paul
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2021, 04:38:44 AM »

I, mb, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Speaker of the House of Representatives and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave, Virginia, and their Prophet; MR. KAYNE WEST.

Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2021, 04:58:26 PM »

I’m resigning as speaker and as member of the house. I don’t really have the motivation for this anymore. Sorry
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies