Swearing in of New Officeholders (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:39:00 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 571217 times)
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« on: May 28, 2007, 03:11:58 AM »

I, Hashemite, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Lieutenant Governor of the Mideast and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Mideast, so help me Dave.

Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2007, 03:55:06 PM »

I, Sir Brutus Hashemite do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Lieutenant Governor of the Mideast Region and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of Mideast and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2007, 03:44:31 PM »

Never actually did this oops.

I, Brutus Hashemite, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Attorney General and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2008, 04:28:26 PM »

I hereby resign the office of Attorney General effective immediately upon swearing in as Chief Judicial Officer of the Northeast

I, Hashemite, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Chief Judicial Officer of the Northeast Region and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of Northeast and of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2008, 04:56:28 PM »

I hereby resign the office of Chief Judicial Officer of the Northeast Regioneffective immediately upon swearing in as Senator.

I, Hashemite, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senate and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of Northeast and of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2008, 05:26:12 PM »

I have a Senator!
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2008, 05:29:34 PM »

LOL
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2008, 03:13:22 PM »

I, Hashemite, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast MNA and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Mideast and of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2008, 06:40:34 PM »

I, Hashemite, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of Foreign Affairs and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2009, 01:05:28 PM »

I resign the office of SoEA

I, Gael an Erminig [Hashemite], do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Consitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2009, 07:09:43 PM »

Sí.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2009, 04:58:13 PM »

I'll do it again for fun.

I, Gael an Erminig [Hashemite], do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Consitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2010, 07:50:07 PM »

I resign as Senator.

I, Hashemite, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative and will do the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of Atlasia and the Northeast Region, so help me Dave.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2010, 06:04:45 PM »

I, Hashemite, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of External Affairs and will do the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

I resign as NE Rep
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2010, 09:58:10 AM »

I, Hashemite, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2010, 10:40:17 AM »

I hereby resign from the office of Mideast Assembly member.

I, Hashemite, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of External Affairs, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2013, 07:17:47 AM »

I, Hashemite, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of IDS Legislator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Imperial Dominion of the South, so help me Dave and Aliya Mustafina.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2014, 03:28:16 PM »

I, Hasjemitische, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Most Serene Representative and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and of the Most Serene Republic of the Midwest, so help me Dave and Paul Kruger.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies