Swearing in of New Officeholders (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:25:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 572797 times)
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« on: August 08, 2006, 03:40:11 PM »

I, Lewis Trondheim, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of Forum Affairs, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2006, 10:08:03 AM »

I, Everything is not enough, and nothing si too much to bear, AKA Lewis Trondheim, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Lieutenant Governor of the Midwest and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Midwest Region and Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2007, 05:28:34 AM »

I, Lewis Trondheim, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2007, 03:15:54 AM »

I, Sam Spade, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator for the Southeast Region and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
TN didn't resign, he just withdrew from running for reelection. Your term doesn't begin until July 6th.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2007, 09:10:33 AM »

My sincerest apologies, Sam. I viewed TN's most recent posts, found the one where he withdrew from the Senate race, found no mention of resigning, and only looked at the posts below that on the same page to make sure. The resignation, two days before that, is on the next page. Sad Sorry!
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2007, 03:28:46 PM »

I, Lewis Trondheim, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator for the Midwest Region and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

EDIT: Did I say Mideast? Really? Can't be. You musta misheard.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2007, 07:49:05 AM »

I, Lewis Trondheim, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of Forum Affairs and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2008, 09:32:55 AM »

I, Lewis Trondheim, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2008, 11:55:25 AM »

I, Lewis Trondheim, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of regionally elected Senator (midwest) and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

I still love doing that.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2008, 05:01:47 AM »

I, Sam Spade, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of Atlasia and of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

I notice that everybody since has been copy-and-pasting Sam Spade's hilarious error. "The Constitution of Atlasia and of the Republic of Atlasia"? What are these, two countries that share one constitution?
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2009, 12:52:15 PM »

I, Lewis Trondheim, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of ican'tbelieveit'snotverin and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Midwest and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2009, 03:53:03 PM »

Righto. Me and Vepres need to swear in I think. (checks state constitution) Actually, it doesn't say I need to swear in or when my term begins. But Vepres' term begins on thursday, and he has to take "the oath of office" without the text saying what the Midwest oath of office is.

I think I'll draft an amendment tomorrow. Grin
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2009, 02:36:18 AM »

You don't, actually.

Nor do I strictly speaking have to do this now, but I want to:

I, Matko Destanov, also known as Lewis Trondheim, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of ican'tbelieveitwasn'tformerlyknownasverin and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the glorious Midwest Region, whenever I feel like it. *hughughug*

minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2011, 01:04:48 PM »

I, Lewis Trondheim, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Deputy Prime Verin and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the glorious Midwest Region, whenever I feel like it. *hughughug*
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies