Swearing in of New Officeholders (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:59:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 570850 times)
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« on: February 21, 2019, 12:08:36 PM »

I, lfromnj, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Assemblyman in the Lincoln Assembly and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and Lincoln, so help me Dave.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2019, 12:23:51 AM »

I lfromnj do swear that I will faithfully execute the duties of the office of the Speaker of the Lincoln to the best of my ability, so help me Dave.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2019, 02:21:38 AM »

I, lfromnj, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Councillor in the Lincoln Council and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and Lincoln.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2019, 08:54:23 AM »

I, LFromnj, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Member of the Atlasian House of Representatives, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2019, 11:59:49 PM »

I, LFromnj, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Member of the Atlasian House of Representatives, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2019, 12:01:01 AM »

Also just in case it isn't automatic, I resign from the office of Lincoln Councillor, effective inmediately
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2020, 12:56:36 AM »

I lfromnj swear on the atlas organic meme archive to uphold the atlasia constitution as a member of the house of representatives
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2021, 12:15:37 PM »

I, Lfromnj, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Atlasia Representative and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave,
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2021, 06:50:10 PM »

I, Lfromnj, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Atlasia Representative and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave,

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies