Swearing in of New Officeholders (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 10:14:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 570479 times)
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: November 07, 2008, 05:22:26 PM »

I, PiT (The Physicist), do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2009, 01:18:56 PM »

I guess I need to do this again.

I, PiT (The Physicist), do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator of the Southeast Region and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2009, 12:31:37 AM »

I, PiT (The Physicist), do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Southeast Lieutenant Governor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Southeast Region, so help me Dave.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2010, 06:30:07 PM »

I, PiT (The Physicist), do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Southeast Legislator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southeast, so help me Dave.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2010, 01:47:16 AM »

I, PiT (The Physicist), do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Emperor of the Imperial Dominion of the South, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Southern Region, so help me Dave.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2011, 10:53:28 PM »

After a year, I probably should take the opportunity to do this again.

I, PiT (The Physicist), do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of IDS Emperor and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Imperial Dominion of the South, so help me Dave.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2012, 02:20:24 PM »

I, BritishDixie, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Southeast Senator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and that of the Northeast, so help me Dave and so help me God.

How did this happen?

I appointed him IDS Legislator. He just happened to get the name of the office wrong. Stuff happens. Tongue
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2014, 10:17:52 PM »

I, PiT (The Physicist), do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of IDS Emperor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Imperial Dominion of the South, so help me Dave.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2014, 07:54:02 PM »

I, PiT (The Physicist), do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of IDS Attorney General and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Imperial Dominion of the South, so help me Dave.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2014, 10:22:40 PM »

I, PiT (The Physicist), do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of IDS Magistrate/Judicial Overlord and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and of the Imperial Dominion of the South, so help me Dave.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2015, 12:39:17 AM »

I, PiT (The Physicist), hereby resign the office of Judicial Overlord effective immediately.

I, PiT (The Physicist), do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Legislator, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2015, 12:08:37 PM »

I hereby resign the office of Southern Legislator and Speaker.

I, PiT (The Physicist), do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Senator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2015, 03:45:07 PM »

I, PiT, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Senator of Atlasia, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2016, 08:25:16 PM »

I, PiT (The Physicist), do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Regional Senator for the South and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2016, 01:45:55 PM »

I, PiT, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Governor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitutions of the Southern Region and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2016, 12:44:42 PM »

I, PiT, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Delegate and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southern Region and Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2016, 03:19:22 PM »

I, PiT, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will, to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2017, 09:19:26 PM »

I, TedBessell, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Fremont Senator, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

This has my permission, so I don't think it's against the rules?
Technically, the outgoing senator has no authority to override the provisions of the Fremont Constitution governing the length of senatorial terms. Of course, you can always resign, in which case I would appoint Ted to finish your term.

I'd be down for this, but I also don't mind remaining out of office for a few more days.

Has this been resolved? Senator LLR has a bill on the floor that needs sponsor input. This requires the status of Senators to be clear.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2017, 11:04:08 AM »

I hereby resign from the Office of Southern Senator.

I, PiT, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Vice President of the Republic of Atlasia, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2017, 01:34:00 PM »

I, PiT, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Vice President of the Republic of Atlasia, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2018, 01:38:40 AM »

I, PiT, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Vice President, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2018, 05:32:37 PM »

I, PiT, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Associate Justice, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and of the South, so help me Dave.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2018, 03:04:02 AM »

Reposting this since I jumped the gun the first time:

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies