Swearing in of New Officeholders (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 02:09:04 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 570536 times)
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -6.61

« on: November 10, 2012, 10:18:32 PM »

I, sirnick, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of NE Assemblyman and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2013, 12:17:42 AM »

I, Sirnick, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Assembly and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2013, 09:13:13 PM »

I, SirNick, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Assemblyman of the Northeast Region, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Mideast Region and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2013, 07:45:14 AM »

I, SirNick, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Governor, and will to the best of my ability , preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Northeast Region, so help me Dave.
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2013, 02:34:17 PM »

I, SirNick, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Governor, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Northeast region, so help me Dave.
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2013, 01:48:14 PM »

I, SirNick, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Game Moderator, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Mr. Chief Judicial Officer Dallasfan65 -
Mr. Speaker Alfred F. Jones -
Mr. Lieutenant Governor Dr. Cynic -

I, SirNick, King in the North and Governor of the Northeast, hereby resign the office of Governor of the Northeast effective immediately.

Thank you,

SirNick

sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2013, 10:04:53 PM »

I hereby resign as Game Moderator effective upon my successor's confirmation.
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2013, 10:12:47 PM »

I, SirNick, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Governor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and of the Northeast Region, so help me Dave.

sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2014, 11:24:04 AM »

I, SirNick -the Last King in the North-, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Assemblyman and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2014, 07:17:27 AM »

I, SirNick, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Assemblyman and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Constitution of the Northeast Region.
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2014, 05:00:42 PM »

I, SirNick, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Northeast, so help me Dave.
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2014, 04:38:07 PM »

I, SirNick, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Game Moderator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia (as long as it suits the needs of the Game Moderator Confused), so help me Dave.
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2014, 11:57:02 AM »

I, SirNick, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Game Moderator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2014, 08:47:46 AM »

I will be stepping down upon confirmation of my successor.
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2014, 04:13:24 PM »

I, SirNick, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Assemblyman and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2014, 08:23:38 AM »

I, SirNick, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Assemblyman and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies