Swearing in of New Officeholders (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:02:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 572198 times)
Teddy (IDS Legislator)
nickjbor
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -1.91

« on: December 17, 2009, 07:05:28 PM »

I, Teddy, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Deputy Secretary of Forum Affairs of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Teddy (IDS Legislator)
nickjbor
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2010, 12:13:12 AM »

I, Teddy, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Deputy Secretary of Forum Elections of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Teddy (IDS Legislator)
nickjbor
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2010, 10:48:28 AM »

Oh right, I should prob do this too.

I, Teddy, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of Federal Elections, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Teddy (IDS Legislator)
nickjbor
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2010, 04:44:19 PM »

I don't know if I need to do this again, but, I'd rather be safe than sorry.
I, Teddy, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of Federal Elections, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Teddy (IDS Legislator)
nickjbor
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2011, 10:46:51 PM »

I, Teddy, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Attorney General, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Teddy (IDS Legislator)
nickjbor
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2011, 04:39:54 PM »

I hope it's okay for me to do this as I now have 6 "yes" votes in the Senate Confirmation. If for some reason this is wrong I will swear in again if required.

Teddy (IDS Legislator)
nickjbor
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2011, 09:23:16 PM »
« Edited: July 06, 2011, 09:31:54 PM by TheNewTeddy »

edit - I hereby resign as AG (I think I need to do that first)

Teddy (IDS Legislator)
nickjbor
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2012, 08:52:42 PM »

I, Teddy, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of IDS Assemblyman and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Imperial Dominion of the South, so help me Dave.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies