Swearing in of New Officeholders (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:21:15 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 565753 times)
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« on: March 03, 2006, 03:59:01 PM »

I, MasterJedi, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator for the Mideast Region and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2006, 11:03:46 AM »

I don't think I'm doing this too early so:

I, MasterJedi, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator for the Mideast Region and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2006, 02:37:05 PM »

Bumping for Cosmo Kramer and Texasgurl, you guys need to swear in.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2006, 11:10:48 AM »

Bump for Jesus and Jake.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2008, 09:55:57 PM »

(1)  RESIGNATION.  I hereby resign the office of Superior Court Judge of the Mideast, effective immediately.

(2)  OATH OF OFFICE.  I, MasterJedi, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of External Affairs and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of Atlasia and of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2008, 06:34:08 PM »

I, MasterJedi, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of External Affairs and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of Atlasia and of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2009, 07:55:56 PM »

I, MasterJedi, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2009, 11:21:38 AM »

Not sure if I need to but:

I, MasterJedi, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Consitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2009, 09:08:14 PM »

I, RowanBrandon, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

The new session doesn't start yet. I'm not sure when it does but it's not yet. Tongue
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2010, 09:29:08 AM »

I, MasterJedi, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Moderator General and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies