Swearing in of New Officeholders (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:36:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 572767 times)
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« on: May 27, 2006, 06:15:20 PM »

As I had forgotten to do it first thing this morning Tongue

I, Afleitch, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of State and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2006, 04:54:01 PM »

I, Afleitch, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of State, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2006, 03:36:08 PM »

I, Afleitch, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of External Affairs and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2006, 12:15:08 PM »

I, Afleitch, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Associate Justice and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2006, 07:47:43 AM »

I, Afleitch, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Vice President of the Republic of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2007, 05:44:34 AM »

As I'll be away most of today and tomorrow;

I, Afleitch, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of President of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2007, 10:40:57 AM »

I'll do this now as I may not be here this weekend!

I, Afleitch, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator for District 3 and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2008, 01:51:04 PM »

I, Afleitch, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Lieutenant Governor of the Mideast and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2008, 01:44:47 PM »

I, Afleitch, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Governor of the Mideast and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2009, 12:00:20 PM »

I, Afleitch, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Lt. Governor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2009, 02:52:01 PM »

I, Afleitch, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Assemblyman of the Mideast and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2009, 05:39:34 PM »

I, Persepolis, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblymember and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.

Oh well. I had better make this valid.

I hereby resign as Mideast Assemblyman effective as of...one mississippi, two mississippi....now.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2009, 01:30:33 PM »

I, Afleitch do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2010, 12:10:44 PM »

I, Afleitch, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of President and will do the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2010, 05:32:02 PM »

I, Afleitch, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Judge of the Mideast Superior Court and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2010, 11:27:50 AM »

I, Afleitch, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of Internal Affairs and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Consitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

---

Mwuhahahahahahahaha
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2011, 06:46:31 AM »

I, Afleitch, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.

afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2011, 07:05:44 PM »

I, Afleitch, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2011, 09:42:28 AM »

I, Afleitch, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2011, 07:27:08 AM »

I, Afleitch, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Government and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2011, 03:16:28 AM »

I, Afleitch, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Governor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2012, 05:22:14 AM »

Oops.

I, Afleitch, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Governor, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2012, 04:32:47 PM »

I, Afleitch, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Attorney General and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia so help me Dave.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies