Swearing in of New Officeholders (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 04:52:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 570072 times)
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« on: March 10, 2006, 09:27:17 AM »

I, Al Realpolitik, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of State and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2006, 05:14:21 PM »

I, Al (sometimes known as Al Realpolitik), do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Governer of the Mideast and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Mideast, so help me Dave.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2006, 03:23:19 PM »

I Al, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the Republic of Atlasia, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2007, 07:59:58 AM »

I, Al Widdershins, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator for the Mideast Region and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2007, 09:27:41 AM »

I, Al Widdershins, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator for the Mideast Region and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Al, I believe you cannot swear in yet according to Article 1, Section 4, Clause 7 of the constitution:

Those elected in ordinary elections to the Senate shall take office at noon Eastern Standard Time on the first Friday in the month after their election. Those elected in special elections to the Senate shall take office as soon as the result of their election has been formally declared.

Oh, I am perfectly well aware of that Smiley

You see, I thought that it would be nice of me to start as I mean to continue, so to speak.

Smiley
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2007, 11:05:31 AM »

Let's swear in again Smiley

Smiley
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2007, 12:34:09 PM »

Damn you and your funny timezones! Angry Grin

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Why ever not? Smiley

Smiley
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2007, 06:13:43 AM »

I, Al, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of External Affairs and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2007, 05:56:38 PM »

Clearly the Taffia is taking over Grin
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2008, 11:38:17 AM »

I, Al (sometimes Realpolitik, sometimes Widdershins, currently Sibboleth, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2010, 05:44:32 AM »

I, Al Widdershins, do affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of Internal Affairs and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2010, 04:31:53 AM »

I, Al Widdershins, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Game Moderator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

I'm not sure whether the last bit ought to be something I should do, but (as mentioned in other thread) best to be on the safe side.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2013, 10:44:12 AM »

Having been unexpectedly elected for the Mideastern Oblast Soviet, I will do the traditional piece of pointless flummery:

I, Al Sibboleth etc., do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.

lol
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2015, 06:24:00 PM »

I, Al Sibboleth, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Attorney General of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies