Swearing in of New Officeholders (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 02:46:16 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 570544 times)
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« on: March 29, 2013, 01:49:14 PM »

I, LumineVonReuental, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2013, 11:14:53 PM »

I, LumineVonReuental, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Archduke of the Alþing and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Most Supreme Republic of the Midwest, so *hughughug* me Dave.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2013, 07:43:10 PM »

I, LumineVonReuental, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Governor, ceremonial head of state and Hugger in Chief of the Midwest, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and of the Most Serene Republic of the Midwest, so *hug hug hug* me Dave.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2014, 05:16:23 PM »

I, LumineVonReuental, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of At-Large Senator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2014, 01:16:56 PM »

I, LumineVonReuental, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of At-Large Senator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2014, 12:59:43 PM »

Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2014, 01:38:23 PM »

I, LumineVonReuental, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of President of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2015, 12:05:05 AM »

I, LumineVonReuental, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Senator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2015, 03:14:31 PM »

I resign as Deputy Secretary of External Affairs.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2015, 12:58:09 AM »

I, LumineVonReuental, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Senator of Atlasia, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2015, 02:17:27 PM »

I hereby resign the Pacific Senate seat and my condition of delegate to the Constitutional Convention, effective immediately.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2016, 10:47:42 PM »

I, LumineVonReuental, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Councillor, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2016, 05:24:48 PM »

I, Lumine, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Vice President of the Republic of Atlasia, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2018, 04:32:07 PM »

I, LumineVonReuental, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Fremont Senator, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2018, 03:04:30 PM »

I, LumineVonReuental, hereby resign from the office of Fremont Senator. It was a great honor to serve.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2018, 06:38:22 PM »

I, LumineVonReuental, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Member of the Fremont House of Commons and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Commonwealth of Fremont and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2018, 05:22:50 PM »

I, LumineVonReuental, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of State of the Republic of Atlasia, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2019, 07:49:19 PM »

I, LumineVonReuental, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Member of the Fremont House of Commons and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Commonwealth of Fremont and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2019, 05:18:34 PM »

I, Lumine von Reuental, hereby resign as MP for the Commonwealth of Fremont.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2019, 12:44:47 PM »

I, Lumine, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Vice President of the Republic of Atlasia, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2019, 02:48:03 PM »

Alright, gentlemen, if you must do this take it elsewhere.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2020, 12:44:12 PM »

I, LumineVonReuental, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative of the Atlasian People's House of Representatives, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2020, 12:11:01 PM »

I hereby resign as a member of the House of Representatives, effective immediately.

I, LumineVonReuental, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Game Moderator, and will, to the best of my abilities, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2021, 01:27:06 AM »

I hereby resign as Game Moderator, effective immediately.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2021, 01:34:16 AM »

I hereby resign as Game Moderator, effective immediately.

These months just go by way too fast now.

No doubt! Who could believe I could stay in office continuously for almost a year?
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies