Swearing in of New Officeholders (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 11:45:16 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 569981 times)
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« on: September 05, 2017, 08:58:33 PM »

I, Mr. Reactionary, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Delegate to the Southern Chamber of Delegates, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southern Region and that of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2017, 07:45:49 AM »

I, Mr. Reactionary, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Delegate to the Southern Chamber of Delegates, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southern Region and that of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2017, 06:05:22 PM »

I, Mr. Reactionary, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Speaker of the Southern Chamber of Delegates, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southern Region and that of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2018, 08:58:03 PM »

12. The chain of command for the governorship of the South Region shall be as follows: governor, chief officer of the legislature, longest continuously serving representative, followed by the next longest and so on.
13. =The office of Governor is to be deemed vacant upon the resignation, recall, or impeachment of the sitting Governor. A Governor who takes no action over a ten (10) day period shall automatically forfeit his or her office unless an official leave of absence is acknowledged prior.

Having been inactive for the constitutionally required time, Governor DFW has vacated his seat and I am the next in the chain of command.

I, Mr. Reactionary, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Acting Governor of the Southern Region , and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and of the Southern Region, so help me Dave.

Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2018, 05:21:26 PM »

I, Mr. Reactionary, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern delegate and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the defend the Constitution of the Southern Region and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2018, 01:45:29 PM »

Question: if fairbol fails to swear in in a timely manner, what happens? Does the seat fall to the next candidate on the electoral roll (Tim)?

The governor appoints a replacement.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2018, 10:32:12 AM »

I, Mr. Reactionary, do solemnly affirm that I will uphold the office of Southern Attorney General, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Southern Region.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2018, 06:39:09 PM »

I, Mr. Reactionary, hereby resign from the Southern Chamber of Delegates.

Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2018, 06:43:01 PM »

I, Mr. Reactionary, do solemnly affirm that I will uphold the office of Southern Senator, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Southern Region, so help me Dave.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2018, 06:51:38 PM »

I, Mr. Reactionary, do solemnly affirm that I will uphold the office of Acting Southern Delegate, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Southern Region, so help me Dave.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2018, 12:47:21 PM »

I, Peebs, resign my seat in the House of Representatives.
Thank you for your legislative service. Your long tenure is appreciated in its entirety.
Me: "useless"
You, an intellectual: "appreciated"

Thank you for sponsoring the Tampon Act.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2018, 12:05:58 AM »

I need to be real. I was up in Loudon at the time, but the hurricane is indefinitely putting me out of commission. My apartment flooded a bit but for the area is manageable. Due to the extent of the storm damage in my city and the unfortunate fact that my assigned city duties include buildings, our public utility, storm sewers, trees, and sediment management, I will not have any free time for the foreseeable future. I had a disaster response conference call today where we worked out scheduling and with evening meetings, junkets, and elevated workload im looking at pretty consistent 12 - 14 hr work days through November.

I wish I could have provided more notice to my good friends Pres. Yankee and Gov. Tmth (still no power, im siphoning internet from cookout right now) and Im not trying to ruin the game for anyone, but I cant reasonably represent that I can exercise any duties or consistently do anything with Atlasia or Atlas for the foreseeable future. Therefore I sadly feel the need to resign from all Atlasian offices I currently hold. This includes Secretary of State, PPT, Southern Senator, Southern AG, and Southern Con Con Delegate. I apologize for the added difficulties this will cause.

I fully intend to return to Atlasia when things aren't so hectic. We got 8 inches of rain in 90 minutes and a river bisects my town so we got wrecked. 3 people drowned. Hopefully things ease up around Christmas because I still have a ton of bills and treaties planned, but if yall wait around on me the games gonna stop even more than it has recently. I have to prioritize real life right now. I'll try to pop in from time to time when I can to help with debate or bill wording, im not quitting the game or anything. But i cant even commit to 10 minutes a week which is not what yall should expect from an officeholder.

- R
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2018, 10:20:06 PM »

I, Mr. Reactionary, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of delegate to the Southern Chamber and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2018, 09:49:12 PM »

I, Mr. Reactionary, do hereby resign as acting Delegate to the Southern Chamber.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2018, 09:50:04 PM »

I, Mr. Reactionary, do solemnly affirm that I will uphold the office of Game Moderator, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Southern Region, so help me Dave.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2022, 12:11:52 PM »

I, Mr. Reactionary, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Delegate to the Southern Chamber of Delegates and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and the Southern Region, so help me God.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2022, 08:34:25 AM »

I hereby resign from the Southern Chamber of Delegates.

I, Mr. Reactionary, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2022, 11:00:24 AM »

I, Mr. Reactionary, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Atlasian Senator, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitutions of the Southern Region and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2022, 11:13:21 AM »

I, Mr. Reactionary, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator of the Republic of Atlasia and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2023, 01:09:48 PM »

Pursuant to the Off-Site Resignations Act (Attached below), I, Reactionary, as PPT of the Senate do hereby transmit the following:

1. On February 10, 2023, Senator Deadprez was suspended from posting on TalkElections Forum

DeadPrez banned for 90 days after continuing to wrack up decently severe infractions since last sanction.

2. At 11:12 AM Eastern time, Deadprez made the following off-site resignation pursuant to law:

3. Upon the cerification and reposting of the attached screenshot by two other contacted Senators, the seat held by Deadprez shall be immediately vacated.

- R, PPT

OFF-SITE RESIGNATIONS ACT

1. If a sitting Senator shall be involuntarily incapable of making posts on TalkElections forum and such Senator wishes to resign from office prior to the expiration of his or her term, then such Senator may submit notice of his or her intention to resign to no less than three (3) sitting Senators, at least one (1) of which must be in such Senator's party, if applicable, and one (1) of which must be the PPT.

2. Any sitting Senator contacted pursuant to this act may make a public post of such intent to resign, and shall include in such post a screen capture of the resignation transmitted by the resigning Senator.

3. Upon the certification of such resignation by two (2) other sitting Senators, including the posting by such Senators of screen captures of the resignation transmitted by the resigning Senator, the resignation shall become effective immediately.

4. Upon suspicion that the resignation is fraudulent, any Senator may appeal to the Supreme Court for a determination of the accuracy of such resignation.

5. This act shall take effect immediately.

Passed 9-0-0-9 in the Atlasian Senate Assembled.

- R, PPT

Joseph Cao, President of the Republic of Atlasia
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2023, 01:29:09 PM »

The Senate seat of Deadprez is now vacant.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2023, 09:08:12 PM »

I, Mr Reactionary, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Senator, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2024, 11:06:53 PM »

I, Mr. Reactionary, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies