Swearing in of New Officeholders (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:12:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 571753 times)
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« on: March 13, 2013, 07:22:18 AM »

My office will be opening soon, as in just a little later today, with a number of announcements and thank yous. Smiley

Now then, sir, I'm ready to be sworn in.

"I, DemPGH, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Attorney General and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave."
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2013, 01:03:11 PM »

I, DemPGH, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Vice President of Atlasia, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2013, 10:46:19 AM »

I, DemPGH, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Councillor, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2013, 03:50:52 PM »

I, DemPGH, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Councillor, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Reaffirm.
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2014, 03:57:50 PM »

At some point along the way I ascended to Governor, so I should have signed in. So,

I hereby take the oath of office as Pacific Governor.
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2014, 02:24:49 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2014, 06:43:06 AM »

I think this is the thread where I do it?

I hereby resign as Pacific Governor, effectively immediately.
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2014, 06:42:07 PM »

I, DemPGH, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of President of Atlasia, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2014, 02:45:26 PM »

I resign as President of Atlasia, effective immediately.
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2015, 02:48:14 PM »

I, DemPGH, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator of Atlasia, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2015, 09:40:02 PM »

I, DemPGH, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of the Northeast Assembly, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me my own earthly, finite powers.
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2015, 10:23:47 AM »

I, DemPGH, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of the Northeast Assembly, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me my own earthly, finite powers.

I hereby retake the oath of office.
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2015, 09:49:34 AM »

I, DemPGH, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Lt. Governor of the Northeast and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2015, 02:29:20 PM »

I, DemPGH, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of the Northeast Assembly, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

I, DemPGH, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Lt. Governor of the Northeast and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

^^ Reaffirming. (Assuming I'm still Lt. Gov. in the case of the latter).
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2015, 03:47:52 PM »

I hereby retake the oath of office.

Re-affirming. (I think today is the day).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies