Survey USA 50 State Govenor's Poll
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 02:06:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Survey USA 50 State Govenor's Poll
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Survey USA 50 State Govenor's Poll  (Read 3974 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2006, 01:09:18 PM »

Ed Rendell over 60%?

Either both this and the 22-point lead for Rendell are wrong, or something odd is happening in Pennsylvania that I was unaware of.

You know, Ive actually felt a big difference in Rendell's approval around here too. I think it may have something to do with the major Dem victory on Primary day (or as Jublirer said 'the Democratic Earthquake') and a shift in issues. A few days ago Ed opened up the first Ethanol laced gas station, part of his initiative to pass ethanol laws, also the property tax issue has quieted quite a bit, and he started running ads now too. HOwever he did, I dont think these polls are flukes.

Jubelirer never said a Dem Earthquake as far as I'm aware; it was a Republican Earthquake. How were there major Dem victories on Primary day?
 He has been running ads but nothing else that I am aware of. Some Ethanol gas station/Ethanol laws don't make a huge difference here. I don't believe this poll at all.
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2006, 03:07:20 PM »

?!?
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies