Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 24, 2017, 11:19:51 am
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Be sure to enable your "Ultimate Profile" for even more goodies on your profile page!

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Election Archive
| |-+  2006 Elections
| | |-+  2006 Senatorial Election Polls
| | | |-+  Strategic Vision: NJ Sen. Kean (R) 32%, Menendez (D) 30%
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Strategic Vision: NJ Sen. Kean (R) 32%, Menendez (D) 30%  (Read 6540 times)
Gustaf
Moderators
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

P

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2006, 04:20:17 am »
Ignore

That's quite an accomplishment, given that one definately won't be in the Senate and the other is unlikely to retain his position. 

Helps keep the Republicans in the majority, obviously.

Lol, but the whole point of the discussion was on how particular senators behaved, regardless of partisanship. Obviously.

This place really has become a cesspool of degenerate whores...

Economic score: +0.9
Social score: -2.61

In MN for fantasy stuff, member of the most recently dissolved centrist party.
Adlai Stevenson
YaBB God
United Kingdom

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2006, 03:09:52 pm »
Ignore

Kean and DeWine are unique in today's Republican party though.  Anyway, whenever Democrats come close in Red States Republican constantly crow that if people vote for them they'll be putting Ted Kennedy and Hillary Clinton in charge of the Senate.  If New Jerseyians do elect Tom Kean, they will be advancing the agenda of President Bush.  In the end, I believe this message repeated over and again will defeat Kean.

Doesn't seem to work for Collins and Snowe in Maine, or Smith in Oregon, or Specter in Pennsylvania.

Thats a fair enough point.  I suppose there are exceptions.  However, I think that given the fact that New Jersey is a solidly Democratic state in a year which is looking up for the party, it will influence how they vote in an election.  I expect Snowe to be re-elected impressively, but perhaps less than 69%-31%. 

[img/http://blog.pennlive.com/thrive/2007/08/WINEHOUSE1.jpgimg]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpJQq8MoR-g
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout