CA Field Poll: Bush Approval 39% (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:52:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Polls
  CA Field Poll: Bush Approval 39% (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CA Field Poll: Bush Approval 39%  (Read 15400 times)
California Dreamer

« on: May 25, 2004, 03:02:14 AM »

Yet another poll showing a low point for Bush, California's Field poll has him at 39% approval, and a whopping 54% dissaproval.
57% of Californians say we are on the wrong track...you have to go back to 1992 to see numbers that bad...who was president back then???

Here is a choice quote for those GOP faithful that are convinced by their 'secret sources' that California is in their column this year
You must be logged in to read this quote.

....so you think my alma mater is too liberal...OK how about Bill Whalen from the Hoover Institute (ultra conservative think tank)
You must be logged in to read this quote.

CLICK FOR FULL ARTICLE
California Dreamer

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2004, 12:19:15 AM »

if anyone is willing to bet real money that CA is going for Bush I will take that bet any day.
California Dreamer

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2004, 08:40:32 PM »

you willing to put money on that?

name your amount. I would take any bet that Bush wont win CA especailly by 15%
California Dreamer

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2004, 11:54:35 PM »

gambling is the ultimate 'equalizer'. A lot of people are willing to make these wild predictions...but when it comes to putting your money where you mouth is...it is a different story

I would bet anything that Kerry wins CA, and I would bet anything that Bush wins TX

right now many bookies are giving Kerry better than even money odds to win ( CLICK HERE ), I am considering making a real bet, with real money.

Another interesting way to track the 'value' of your candidate is the Iowa Electronic Market which is a futures market for each candidate combination ( Click Here )

Here is the latest graph for Kerry v Bush. This chart shows the price of a futures contract, the payoff is equal to the final popular vote.
California Dreamer

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2004, 12:10:03 AM »

oops...oh...well I would take that bet too.  I dont think Kerry will beat Bush by 15....more like 9-11%
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies