The General Election poll! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 12:33:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  The General Election poll! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The General Election poll!  (Read 48095 times)
TheWildCard
YaBB God
United States

« on: January 15, 2004, 05:39:06 PM »

I'd help launch a campaign to help win California! So California would be a swing state lol
TheWildCard
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2004, 05:54:22 PM »

But it still doesn't work! Sad What am I supposed to do now?

That last [img] should have a / before the img]
TheWildCard
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2004, 07:00:33 PM »

I'd help launch a campaign to help win California! So California would be a swing state lol
I'm already doing that. I am the governor, you know.

Okay then can I atleast help with the campaign then? lol
TheWildCard
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2004, 09:10:08 PM »

Ah since I'm the Attorney General of California I should point out I'm very popular so I think PD and I can swing California in SouthSoulTy's favor.
TheWildCard
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2004, 12:49:37 AM »

Ah since I'm the Attorney General of California I should point out I'm very popular so I think PD and I can swing California in SouthSoulTy's favor.
An Attorney General of a State does not have that much pull in an election. The DEMS will carry that State hands down. I will go there, as a former candidate and campaign side by side with Harry and Nym90, if they'll have me, and kick some Republican ahss.

Ah you see I'm differnt from most Attorny Generals I am very popular in this state. And my hollywood connections will help get conservitive actors and muscians to appear and thus attract interest to the event.(and dude this is all for fun common I joined too late to be in any primaries so let me atleast have this)
TheWildCard
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2004, 12:02:17 PM »

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smiley Smiley

I'd just like to point out about Ohio theres a big population of Greeks there and since I do Speak Greek I'd be willing to help Supersoulty campaign there.
TheWildCard
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2004, 02:21:17 PM »

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smiley Smiley

I'd just like to point out about Ohio theres a big population of Greeks there and since I do Speak Greek I'd be willing to help Supersoulty campaign there.

OK, so you'll fly in from California and say "Hey, vote Supersoulty coz I can speak Greek"? Smiley

I think you still lose Ohio, but I might trade Ohio for Illinois if you two keep coming at me like this.

Well I'll probably go there one week before the election and tour around and at some point go to a major Greek community and make a speech mostly in Greek telling them why I think Supersoulty and Demrepdan fit the values most Greeks have. Plus Ohio went Republican in the last election.

So in short No I wouldn't just go there say "I speak greek vote for these guys" lol Smiley

But if it means swapping IL for Ohio thats okay I'll shut up then hah
TheWildCard
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2004, 02:49:35 PM »
« Edited: January 17, 2004, 02:50:34 PM by TheWildCard »

I think thats pretty much right except maybe Oregon and Washington might need to swap and CA might be a toss up but other then that its right on.
TheWildCard
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2004, 02:58:52 PM »

Why would California be a tossup? (And don't come with any "b/c of the popular attorney general" talk). And Oregon is less Democratic than Washington, at least in the last election.

Califorbia has a Republican Govenor who won by wide margins in real life.
TheWildCard
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2004, 08:00:40 PM »
« Edited: January 17, 2004, 08:01:43 PM by TheWildCard »

I agree I feel based on our new govenor and on that map based on the counties Bush has a very good shot in Cali. which would be a death blow to the democrat running aginst him.
TheWildCard
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2004, 08:07:17 PM »

I agree I feel based on our new govenor and on that map based on the counties Bush has a very good shot in Cali. which would be a death blow to the democrat running.

It would, by I still think that in a competitive election it wouldn't.

It may not be as likely as oh say Florida going to Bush but I'd say its likely and I do plan on working in the Bush campaign this year so I have a very biased reason to think Cali. might swing in Bush's favor.
TheWildCard
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2004, 06:58:56 PM »
« Edited: January 19, 2004, 06:59:45 PM by TheWildCard »

Dang I love these close elections Grin
TheWildCard
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2004, 07:00:19 PM »
« Edited: January 19, 2004, 07:11:33 PM by TheWildCard »

Ta-DA!!! I'm am VERY GLAD to announce that I am now a YABB GOD!! The ONLY YABB GOD on ANY Presidential Ticket! That should boost up the Republicans in the polls. We are headed for victory!

Everyone hail your new YaBB God, after 2 months and a half at the forum, I finally got it!! YIPPIEEE!!!

cool good job.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies