Strategic Vision: FL Gov. Crist (R) 47%, Davis (D) 38%
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 03:23:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2006 Elections
  2006 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  Strategic Vision: FL Gov. Crist (R) 47%, Davis (D) 38%
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Strategic Vision: FL Gov. Crist (R) 47%, Davis (D) 38%  (Read 1756 times)
Adlai Stevenson
United Kingdom

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 31, 2006, 10:44:23 AM »

From Politics1...
In the gubernatorial race, the poll showed Attorney General Charlie Crist leading State CFO Tom Gallagher in the GOP contest by a 48% to 36% vote. On the Dem side, Congressman Jim Davis leads State Senator Rod Smith by a 41% to 19% vote.

and...
In general election match-ups, Crist led Davis by a 47% to 38% vote ... and Gallagher led Davis by a 46% to 39% vote.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2006, 11:30:43 AM »

Good.

Hopefully, Crist will be given the opportunity by Florida voters to continue the fine work that Jeb has been doing for the good people of the sunshine state.   
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2006, 02:39:28 PM »

This should be a good year full of close elections. Break out the buttons and signs!   Kiki

Im not sure which way this one will bend, because I dont know much about Florida political views at the state level, but I imagine any race in which we have at least a coinflip chance is alright with me.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2006, 01:18:59 AM »

This should be a good year full of close elections. Break out the buttons and signs!   Kiki

Im not sure which way this one will bend, because I dont know much about Florida political views at the state level, but I imagine any race in which we have at least a coinflip chance is alright with me.

Your chances of beating Floridian Republicans at a local level is practically slim to none at this point. Crist will beat the liberal Davis by 8-10% at least. Just wait, you'll see.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2006, 11:06:51 AM »

Your chances of beating Floridian Republicans at a local level is practically slim to none at this point. Crist will beat the liberal Davis by 8-10% at least. Just wait, you'll see.
Sorry, I thought it was 47-8. My bad.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies