Opinion of Chick Tracts (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 12:11:15 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Opinion of Chick Tracts (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: You know what to do...
Positive

Negative

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 28

Author Topic: Opinion of Chick Tracts  (Read 13561 times)
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

« on: April 20, 2006, 04:06:22 PM »

Jack Chick is hated because he has the guts to tell American Christians that they are not to be comfortable in their religion, that going to church doesn't save you, and that one must go out and tell others that Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven. Most don't want to hear that so they call Chick names and tell people not to listen to him.

Jack Chick is a man of courage and I think we can agree with that. James A. Garfeild once said, "A brave man is a man who can look the Devil in the eye and tell him he is a Devil."

Call me radical if you want, I don't give a damn.
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2006, 05:30:16 PM »

Dibble,

I know that Chick is anti-Catholic and that is a main reason he is not liked, but the reason I said is also a big one as well.

SoS,

I beleive every word I wrote, and it is true whether you beleive it or not. Chick tracts taught me how to witness and the importance of witnessing. I would wager a good many people have been converted by Chick tracts.
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2006, 09:10:05 PM »

BRTD,

Fear is quite a converter, look at the Great Revival.

I can't say agree with all of Mr. Chick's ideals, but his tracts are truly a fine way t witness. I myself have converted a few of my friends with them.
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2006, 09:21:02 PM »

Well I guess we'll end this thread there then. I approve of Chick tracts, you do not, I respect that, and now I end the debate.
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2006, 12:41:27 PM »

Once again I ask:

Why are all of you bothering to argue with a fake poster?

Hey BRTD,

I will use the same criteria that you defend opebo as real with:

1. Hawkeye must be real because you can trace his IP adress to Iowa.

2. Hawkeye must be real because he knows a hell of a lot about Iowa, gym teaching, and football, all things he talks about.

3. Opebo has declared his vbiews are noty exagerations but his true ideals, as has my brother.

So say it BRTD, Hawkeye is a real poster, or are you simply to stuborn to admit you were wrong?
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2006, 12:55:33 PM »

There's a big difference between being in Iowa and being in Thailand. The people accusing opebo of being fake believed he had never been to Thailand and did not have sex with prostitutes, etc. Proving that opebo is posting from Thailand disproves that, and more evidence on other web forums showed that he is having sex with prostitutes. However, Hawkeye's location is rather irrelevant, he could claim to be from any state and be largely the same.

Yawn, same old double standard crap from you.

Not many people realy care about Iowa (except canddiates fro President), so why would he post from Iowa? Why not a big state like texas, because Texas is really important?

Also, Hawkeye does know a huge amount about body training, gym teaching, and science, stuff you learn from being a college graduate who aimed at being a gym teacher or a science teacher.

See BRTD, I can use your own logic against you. So admit it, my brother Hawkeye is 100% real. Stop being so stubborn Communist and admit it or will be forced to continue humiliating you.
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2006, 01:00:10 PM »

Not many Americans know much about Iowa. Do you know what year it became a state or who was the first Whig Governor?

See? I am correct using your crappy "logic" you silly Red.
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2006, 04:56:39 PM »

Not many Americans know much about Iowa. Do you know what year it became a state or who was the first Whig Governor?

1846 and James W. Grimes. Took me 2 minutes to look that up.

opebo knows plenty about Thailand that you can't research that easily.

Very good silly Red (i'm talking to him like opebo in case you didn't notice) but ask my brother the name of the principal at the Elementary School he teaches at. Ask him the gym teacher who mentored him. Ask him the school he was mentored at.

He knows it all, and it can be looked up.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies