Opinion of Chick Tracts (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 05:15:05 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Opinion of Chick Tracts (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: You know what to do...
Positive

Negative

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 28

Author Topic: Opinion of Chick Tracts  (Read 13572 times)
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« on: April 26, 2006, 02:35:37 AM »

Not many Americans know much about Iowa. Do you know what year it became a state or who was the first Whig Governor?

1846 and James W. Grimes. Took me 2 minutes to look that up.

opebo knows plenty about Thailand that you can't research that easily.

Very good silly Red (i'm talking to him like opebo in case you didn't notice) but ask my brother the name of the principal at the Elementary School he teaches at. Ask him the gym teacher who mentored him. Ask him the school he was mentored at.

He knows it all, and it can be looked up.

I actually thought you were talking more like Hawkeye...Opebo has been here a long time and back when he was less trollish talked about all sorts of things in a way that was pretty convincing. Hawkeye on the other hand has never made a non-trollish post that I'm aware of. All of his posts are disturbed. Now, PB, if he is for real, I don't get why he's on an internetforum and not in an institution. He has issues with perception of reality, aggressivity and manners. Not ot mention logic. I doubt that he exists simply because I refuse to believe that anyone would just idly accept their brother become such a twisted soul.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies