I just got busted for....
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:41:00 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  I just got busted for....
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]
Author Topic: I just got busted for....  (Read 14639 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #125 on: April 29, 2006, 09:51:05 AM »

Uhh, I hate to say you just offended about half the people on here myself included.  I've drank many times underage.

I don't think he cares if he offended anyone. He's standing up for what he clearly believes in. Resorting to "You offended nearly half the people here so you lose" is not a good argument for the drinking age argument.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #126 on: April 29, 2006, 09:54:35 AM »

People in general should know to do this in moderation. 

You should talk.

I know I should.  I'm more sober than I was at 20-21.

So explain to me how that means you drink in moderation.
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.88, S: 1.59

« Reply #127 on: April 29, 2006, 10:03:11 AM »

Moderation?
Yes: people 21 or over.
No: people younger should not be drinking period. Except for exceptions.
(communion, for example)

If you don't agree with the law, fine, change it.
But until then what is is and what is not is not.

Uhh, I hate to say you just offended about half the people on here myself included.  I've drank many times underage.

I drank many times underage also, but I am not offended by the comment.  the truth is the truth.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #128 on: May 01, 2006, 03:05:31 PM »

The school district extended the suspension for five more days.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #129 on: May 01, 2006, 03:09:23 PM »

Consider yourself lucky, couldve been much worse.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #130 on: May 01, 2006, 03:10:48 PM »

I think a ten-day suspension is too long, honestly, especially considering I have no prior record.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #131 on: May 01, 2006, 03:14:29 PM »

I think a ten-day suspension is too long, honestly, especially considering I have no prior record.
Perhaps, but again, it still couldve ended with your expulsion. Like Fezzy's area, schools tend to be awfully strict around here, and I mean REALLY strict when it comes to what they call a 'Level 5' offense, including alcohol on the premises.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #132 on: May 01, 2006, 03:17:29 PM »

Perhaps, but again, it still couldve ended with your expulsion. Like Fezzy's area, schools tend to be awfully strict around here, and I mean REALLY strict when it comes to what they call a 'Level 5' offense, including alcohol on the premises.

Yeah, but from what both of you have said, you probably go to schools without black people.  They can't afford to expel someone around here for alcohol possession when they get 15+ people with marijuana/something stronger every year.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #133 on: May 01, 2006, 03:54:38 PM »

Yeah, but from what both of you have said, you probably go to schools without black people.  They can't afford to expel someone around here for alcohol possession when they get 15+ people with marijuana/something stronger every year.

True, though people in my school would disagree Roll Eyes.  There is a HUGE problem with drugs in my school, though.
Again, my school mirrors Fezzy's. We only have 3 African-Americans, but we have a big big big drug problem. We had a record low 6 people caught this year.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #134 on: May 01, 2006, 06:04:05 PM »

True, though people in my school would disagree Roll Eyes.  There is a HUGE problem with drugs in my school, though.
Again, my school mirrors Fezzy's. We only have 3 African-Americans, but we have a big big big drug problem. We had a record low 6 people caught this year.

Every school has a "bigbigbig" drug "problem."
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.88, S: 1.59

« Reply #135 on: May 01, 2006, 08:06:14 PM »

Congratulations...
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #136 on: May 02, 2006, 12:30:47 AM »

And what was your home punishment? If, not much, or not anything is the answer then that's just pathetic.
Platypus
hughento
Atlas Star
Australia

« Reply #137 on: May 02, 2006, 07:29:55 AM »

Every school has a "bigbigbig" drug "problem."

The question is if drugs are dealt on-campus or not. We didn't have that problem at my school, but of course people used pot, and a few people used some harder stuff. Nox was popular amongst the arty group for about a year. That said, with over 350 students in a year level, there is always going to be drug use.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies