Hawkeye and I (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 04:59:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Hawkeye and I (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hawkeye and I  (Read 4927 times)
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« on: April 30, 2006, 07:06:19 AM »

I never said he was a fake account. I would rather have suspected that his character on here is not his real self. From what I've seen on the forum he doesn't act like a real person. There are a lot of people here with views that are seriously out there and strange in many ways - StatesRights, Jmfcst, Bono, too many left-wingers to list, including Speed of Sound, BRTD, etc, etc, etc.

But all of them behave like real persons. They occassionally put smilies in their posts. They talk about their kids, or their day at school and so on.

But Hawkeye never does anything except yell insults against people on weird issues. I've stated that if that is REALLY him, then you ought to, as his brother, get him some help. He's aggressive, egomaniac and has a seriously distorted view of reality. Those are problems that he should take psychiatric help for. But, I find it hard to believe that would be him.
Oh come on, he's not half as bad as PD was. Smiley

minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2006, 12:38:44 PM »

I never said he was a fake account. I would rather have suspected that his character on here is not his real self. From what I've seen on the forum he doesn't act like a real person. There are a lot of people here with views that are seriously out there and strange in many ways - StatesRights, Jmfcst, Bono, too many left-wingers to list, including Speed of Sound, BRTD, etc, etc, etc.

But all of them behave like real persons. They occassionally put smilies in their posts. They talk about their kids, or their day at school and so on.

But Hawkeye never does anything except yell insults against people on weird issues. I've stated that if that is REALLY him, then you ought to, as his brother, get him some help. He's aggressive, egomaniac and has a seriously distorted view of reality. Those are problems that he should take psychiatric help for. But, I find it hard to believe that would be him.
Oh come on, he's not half as bad as PD was. Smiley

Well, they're pretty similar. While PD was even less civil, I would say he had better views. He at least was not a Nazi.
Hawkeye amuses me (at times). PD never did.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies