Why cant Hillary win? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:09:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Why cant Hillary win? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Why cant Hillary win?  (Read 6645 times)
MissCatholic

« on: May 09, 2006, 07:02:24 AM »
« edited: May 09, 2006, 07:05:09 AM by In The Land of the Insane »

OK in the last 3 months we have the following approval ratings

New York = 60%
Arkansas = 51%
New Hampshire = 48%
South Carolina = 23%
Virginia = 37%
Michigan = 46%
Iowa = 45%
Oregon = 53%

If anybody has any other approval ratings for the senator then please e-mail me or add them onto the list.

Yes hillary is in the 40% in many states but i think most candidates would be like that. But the 51% in Arkansas is a very interesting stat because it means she is defintely electable. Arkansas is a red state and if a democrat can win a red state then thats a plus. If she nominates Wesley Clark or Mark Warner then Arkansas is in the bag. With the state of Michigan 46% is a solid effort to date and Hillary can say 'vote for me if you preferred the economy of the 90s or dont vote for me if you prefer the economy of this decade.

Another important factor is that states with female governors or senators are more likely to vote for a female candidate for president in a recent poll. This might explain the good marks in Michgian and New Hampshire which will be battleground states. So Washington, Connecticut, Maine, Hawaii, California and New Jersey could all be classed as definte wins for hillary if she runs a soid campaign which is very likely.

So why cant she win consdierring these marks. if she carries Arkansas then she can win against any candidate.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies