Joe smells Wes' Blood (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:10:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  Joe smells Wes' Blood (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Joe smells Wes' Blood  (Read 4740 times)
jravnsbo

« on: January 15, 2004, 03:45:19 PM »

get em Joe!  great attack dog!  He is alone up there in NH slugging it out with Clark too.
jravnsbo

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2004, 04:10:12 PM »

but even with this if Clark survives the primary ( unlikely) it will be harder for himin the general election to challenge Bush.

as I said once before Bush has all his skeletons out there, no oct surprise this time for him, but all dems MAY have something yet unfound.  IMO I wish Bush could hire Gephardt's research team they have found great stuff on dean.

This is possibly one of the stupidest thing ever. What is the dummest thing a politician has done, and got away with? I have a strong candidate in my own PM, but if Clark survives this, it might be better... Smiley
jravnsbo

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2004, 04:34:19 PM »

well of the current dem field if I had to pick one it would be Lieberman to be prez.  

The most consistent Dem candidate, the one most representative of the thinking of the American people and of the electable Clinton ideology (though far more hawkish than Clinton) is JOE.

Good to see that Lieberman has a supporter... Wink

I am afraid he doesn't stand a chance in the primary though, even if he is the most electable Dem candidate. The only one who can still challenge Dean will be whoever gets a break in Iowa and can follow it up in NH. And Lieberman dosn't lool like that guy.
Joe's moving up in the NH polls, and he's had extra time to stump there. He really is a NH kind of guy (non-phony, with a dry wit) who comes across better in person.

By the time these guys get done slugging it out in IA and get over to NH, Joe may have some hard support to build on there.

One thing we should know by now, it ain't over 'til it's over.
jravnsbo

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2004, 04:54:59 PM »

tough day to be a dem I guess

This is JMF's FOURTH thread started based on news obtained through the drudge.  he's at it today!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies