Should he??? GOP ONLY!!! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 03:29:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Should he??? GOP ONLY!!! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Should he??? GOP ONLY!!!  (Read 2347 times)
JohnFKennedy
Junior Chimp

« on: May 31, 2004, 04:53:31 PM »

It looks unlikely that any of the right wing, former Republican candidates can win.
JohnFKennedy
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2004, 05:17:46 PM »

Switching around the president and vice-presidential tickets in the middle of the campaign would be the most ridiculous thing Atlas Fantasy Politics has ever seen.
Not really...the most ridiculous thing was Reaganfan getting the GOP nomination without any primary votes.

This was clearly a mistake on the part of the GOP, and if they want to rectify now then so be it.

Actually he did get primary votes. Not in the first primary, in the second.
JohnFKennedy
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2004, 05:22:03 PM »

Switching around the president and vice-presidential tickets in the middle of the campaign would be the most ridiculous thing Atlas Fantasy Politics has ever seen.
Not really...the most ridiculous thing was Reaganfan getting the GOP nomination without any primary votes.

This was clearly a mistake on the part of the GOP, and if they want to rectify now then so be it.

Actually he did get primary votes. Not in the first primary, in the second.

Wasn't that after StevenNick dropped out to form the "Atlas Reform Party"?

Cannot remember......
JohnFKennedy
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2004, 09:43:42 AM »

We Republicans are not going to side with a UAC member who speaks in platitudes or a super Liberal Democrat.

You took that the wrong way. I don't want to be your VP, hell no. I mean if you take over for Reaganfan you should consider a different VP besdies him.

No MAS, you took it the wrong way Smiley. He was answering Tweed's point that the only way they would make a difference is if they sided with either Gustaf or Nym90.
JohnFKennedy
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2004, 03:53:05 PM »

GfP--you don't have to be mean about it.  I'm sure several people will vote for RF/PB.

Sorry Harry, Tweed can really get on my nerves sometimes, and that's a hard thing to do to me sometimes. I'm relatively easy going.

Uh, GfP isn't Tweed......
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies