From Bush, Unprecedented Negativity
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 17, 2024, 08:52:16 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  From Bush, Unprecedented Negativity
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: From Bush, Unprecedented Negativity  (Read 3634 times)
agcatter
agcat
YaBB God

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2004, 11:51:27 AM »

No one cares
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2004, 04:16:28 PM »

Come on.  You trying to say we any cozier with the Saudis than we were under Clinton.  I don't remember the Clinton administration doing a damned thing to get Saudi Arabia to do anything about their support for terrorists.  If they did, please refresh my memory.

Unlike Bush Clinton did not have a business relationship with the Saudi's in the 80's.  Unlike Bush, Clinton did not supress information about the Saudi's involvment in terrorist attacks on our own soil.
agcatter
agcat
YaBB God

« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2004, 05:20:02 PM »

No, Clinton just did nothing for 8 years while terrorists declared war on America, bombed the WTC, blew up two U S embassies, ran thousands thru terrorist training camps unhindered, bombed the USS Cole - all with no significant response from his administration.

You really don't want to go there.
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2004, 05:55:49 PM »

No, Clinton just did nothing for 8 years while terrorists declared war on America, bombed the WTC, blew up two U S embassies, ran thousands thru terrorist training camps unhindered, bombed the USS Cole - all with no significant response from his administration.

You really don't want to go there.

The same people that complain about Clinton doing nothing are the same people that complain about the bombings during Clinton's tenure as "Wag the Dog" to get away from the Lewinsky scandal??  So umm what is it???

Also Bush is keeping SECRET the information about thiose who attacked us, allying ourselves with that nation, while attacking a nation that had nothing to do with the attacks.  And wait its gets better lets nor forget how Saddam and Bin Laden as well as the Talliban bothcame to power and increased their power, and which influential American politican was involved in that (AHEM REAGAN)
agcatter
agcat
YaBB God

« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2004, 07:12:29 PM »

conspiracy 101

I can read all about it on the moveon.org web site.

Or maybe I'll just wait and go see Michael Moore's "documentary".
kfseattle
Rookie

« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2004, 07:12:48 PM »

Clinton did authorize the assassination of Osama Bin-Laden, right?

Also, there wasn't a single hi-jacking during the Clinton years.  You think the terrorists waited for Clinton to leave the White House before they attacked?  I don't think so...

He also bombed Bagdhad and Sudan (the latter of which was a mistake).  He made sure Iraq complied with the no-fly zones...where we were actively bombing Iraqi surface-to-air installations.

Look, Saddam was contained...it is true that they had WMD, which they destroyed (check out Scott Ritter on this subject) we had daily missions flying over northern and southern Iraq...we had sattelite imagery...we had UN weapons inspectors saying "well, we don't see much here"...Invading Iraq was the wrong move...it has NOT been worth the American and coalition causualties, not to mention the Iraqis lost in the war.
agcatter
agcat
YaBB God

« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2004, 07:27:04 PM »

Guess that depends on what part of the country you are from.  I have no doubt that is the prevailing view in Seattle.  Probably San Francisco, Boston and a lot of other liberal bastions.  Out here in "flyover country" it doesn't wash.

We will have to agree to disagree.

Wrong move?  Maybe.  I know Saddom and his two twisted sons would agree with you 110%
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2004, 12:08:08 AM »

Guess that depends on what part of the country you are from.  I have no doubt that is the prevailing view in Seattle.  Probably San Francisco, Boston and a lot of other liberal bastions.  Out here in "flyover country" it doesn't wash.

We will have to agree to disagree.

Wrong move?  Maybe.  I know Saddom and his two twisted sons would agree with you 110%

Yeaah & those actually involved in the 9/11 attacks such as those in the Saudi govt & Royal family are probably the happiest about it
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies