Santorum (R-VA) in serious trouble with residency
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:08:38 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Santorum (R-VA) in serious trouble with residency
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Santorum (R-VA) in serious trouble with residency  (Read 8524 times)
Wakie
YaBB God

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2006, 10:33:51 AM »

And other senators don't do this?  There are more interesting issues to attack him on.

Not to the extent which Santorum does.  Yes, there are many issues on which Santorum can be attacked.  This is another one of them.  In politics you hit your opponent with everything.

Tricky Ricky is a hardcore extremist who does not represent the interests of the people of PA.
NewFederalist
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.87, S: -2.26

« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2006, 10:38:02 AM »

He only cares about himself so it's expected that he'll do little for Santorum. He can't totally sit it out. This is another reason why Santorum was just plain wrong for backing the RINO over Toomey.

Wow! Phil, my respect for you has been restored. I didn't think you would ever say this about your political hero! (BTW, I had a political hero once... a Governor of Michigan and a Michigan Supreme Court Justice after that... he ended up going to prison later in life. Political heroes can be disappointing at times!)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2006, 10:40:00 AM »

He only cares about himself so it's expected that he'll do little for Santorum. He can't totally sit it out. This is another reason why Santorum was just plain wrong for backing the RINO over Toomey.

Wow! Phil, my respect for you has been restored. I didn't think you would ever say this about your political hero! (BTW, I had a political hero once... a Governor of Michigan and a Michigan Supreme Court Justice after that... he ended up going to prison later in life. Political heroes can be disappointing at times!)

Feddy, I've always said that about Santorum is regards to what happened two years ago and I know I've stated it here countless times. I also can't stand how Santorum says one of his favorite Democrats is union leader Johnny Doc of Philadelphia. I've acknowledged many times that I don't always agree with my political hero.
NewFederalist
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2006, 10:43:28 AM »

Off subject but... where you going to attend college, Phil?
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2006, 11:31:36 AM »

Temple University (right here in Philly)  Major: Political Science
NewFederalist
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2006, 12:43:19 PM »

Temple University (right here in Philly)  Major: Political Science

My daughter looked at Temple (as well as Penn St and Drexel) but decided to attend Pitt instead. Gosh, you and Flyers will now have even more in common! Go Owls! WooT WooT Wink
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies