will little casey win every county in the pa? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:11:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  will little casey win every county in the pa? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: will little casey win every county in the pa?  (Read 2836 times)
Galactic Overlord

« on: June 05, 2006, 06:51:38 PM »

Santorum will likely win the T region as he usually does.  The question, though, is by how much.  Santorum scored around 70% in many of those counties.  Granted, they are not heavily populated, but every little bit counts.

The big question mark involve the three suburban counties around Philly: Montgomery, Delaware and Bucks.  They didn't take a shine to Casey's dad and don't seem to like Casey Junior either due to his pro-life views.  But I don't know what they're going to do this time.  Then there's Western PA.  Five counties to the west and south of Allegheny County voted for Klink and will likely do so again for Casey.  Santorum barely carried Cambria County by a point, I would bet Casey wins it this time. 

I guess that Santorum will lose ground in Western PA and in the areas around Scranton (Paul Kanjorski's district).  But how he does in the T turnout wise, in the Philly burbs, in the Leigh Valley and in Erie, I'm not sure.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies