The 2004 AFRNC Convention Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:40:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The 2004 AFRNC Convention Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The 2004 AFRNC Convention Thread  (Read 11959 times)
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -6.09

« on: January 16, 2004, 11:48:23 PM »

Greetings my fellow Republicans and welcome to the 2004 Altas Fantasy Republican National Convention! We meet here on this cold winter day in Chicago to discuss the future of our party and the future of this great nation.

We went through a tough primary this year with some controversy, but what would politics be without it?  I would like to thank all the candidates for their hard work and dedication. In the end we showed unity and formed a ticket of two great candidates. With this union we showed that two wings of our party could unite for the better of the party and our nation. I believe that  we must look to the future while borrowing from what worked in the past to prevail.

This upcoming election will be a tough one. I will not guarantee victory, that is up to the public but I will guarantee we will not go down without a fight. It is with great pleasure that I announce the Republican ticket for the 2004 Presidential Election, Governor Supersoulty and Senator Demrepdan! Please enjoy the convention and may God continue to bless America.
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2004, 09:21:20 PM »

That was great Supersoulty!
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2004, 01:36:04 PM »

noit sure how much time I have.  Didn't know supersoulty was going ahea dof me, don't want o upstage him.  I fully support him!

Registration is going well.  Check with the chairman to get the private website to discuss things.

Please, make a speech.

Yes please.
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2004, 02:29:45 PM »

Great speeches everyone!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to: