The 2004 AFRNC Convention Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:26:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The 2004 AFRNC Convention Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The 2004 AFRNC Convention Thread  (Read 11944 times)
Demrepdan

« on: January 17, 2004, 01:46:11 PM »

Hello everybody! I'd like to first thank The Wild Card for his words of encouragement. Let me begin my saying that I believe we have seen the biggest mistake Supersoulty has ever made, he decided to hold the convention in Chicago, with FREEZING temperatures!

*audience laughs*

Why couldn't we hold the convention in sunny Miami, Florida. Or perhaps warm Los Angeles, California. Or maybe even Honolulu, Hawaii for crying out loud!

*audience laughs*

But regardless of the cold weather, Chicago really is a great city isn't it?

*audience claps*

I was born and raised in Illinois, as you all know. Although I am from central Illinois I have always appreciated the glory, and the splendor, of the Windy City. I remember when I was up here in Cook County, campaigning for my Senate seat, and I was able to gain the support of MANY Chicagoans, and I say to you tonight, to give your support to Supersoulty.

*audience claps*

I say to you tonight, to lend your support to our team. A NEW team. A team that people never thought imaginable, and many dreaded to ever see. A team with a conservative running for President, and a moderate liberal running along side him as his Vice President. Many thought it would never happen. But it has happened, and with a ticket balanced the way it is, I believe we will be a POWERFUL force as the Republican Party!

*audience cheers*

I say to you liberals who may be listening, if you support me and wish to vote for me because I am on the ticket, but you do not want to vote for Supersoulty, I beg of you to take a closer look at Supersoulty. He is a compassionate conservative, a patriot, a man who will put the interests of his country first before he would bow before extremists. Along with his compassion comes REASON. He is a reasonable conservative, and REASON is what this campaign is all about. Everything must have a REASON to work accordingly, and this election, the Democrats have very little reason. So I think we know who is going to the White House!

*audience cheers*

Supersoulty has a vision for America! His vision is the same vision each and everyone of us has as AMERICANS, the difference between him and the Democrats is that he is going to DO something in order to put in place his vision of America! The same vision that you and I and all of us share mutually! He will DO something to put this vision in place and not just talk about it relentlessly as the Democrats do. He will work HARD for you as your President and keep the promises he has made!

*audience cheers*

Together, me and Supersoulty make a wonderful team. A team that can reach across party lines, and help every American. As Supersoulty himself has said, we are a NEW team, for a NEW era.

*audience claps*

Now I think I've said enough for right now. I'm now going to go campaigning across this grand state of Illinois. I will make it assured that Illinois, will be SUPERSOULTY/DEMREPDAN country by the time the general election comes around!

*audience claps*

Although I am leaving, I will be back for the rest of the convention on Monday. Allow me to now introduce the current Governor of Pennsylvania, a true American, and the next President of the forums, SUPERSOULTY!!

(Supersoulty will of course respond to my speech, and make a speech of his own)
Demrepdan

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2004, 07:01:56 PM »

Maybe we should ALL start quoting like jravnsbo!! Smiley Wink

I does it when I quote him, b/c ih he quotes one way and I another the pyramids start looking reall weird.
Those pyramids are bottom-weighted.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies