Northeast Governor Runoff Notice
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:07:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Northeast Governor Runoff Notice
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Northeast Governor Runoff Notice  (Read 4767 times)
MAS117
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2004, 09:40:03 AM »

Regarding Shapeshifter, I surmise that he has been around the forum the past few weeks, but he's logging in under a different name so he won't be recognised.  I mean, all of a sudden, after 3 weeks with no posts, he pops in, casts a vote, and boom! gone again.  So he knew this election was taking place now.  I suspect the next time he posts something will be votes in next weekends election.

What name did he vote under?
Siege40

Political Matrix
E: -6.25, S: -4.26

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2004, 10:28:08 AM »

Perhaps Andrew and I could work out some sort of compromise. Frankly, I don't think the Northeast can stand another election. I don't know what kind of compromise we could develop, maybe one could be the Governor and the other Lt. Governor, but the Lt. would have to have a lot of power to be acceptable to both parties.

If we decided that there needs to be another election, I think it should be some sort of debate before hand, so that way we can really what's going down, downtown.

Who knows, a victory can still be pulled out of this race (hopefully be me Wink.)

Siege
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -6.09

« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2004, 10:33:11 AM »

Perhaps Andrew and I could work out some sort of compromise. Frankly, I don't think the Northeast can stand another election. I don't know what kind of compromise we could develop, maybe one could be the Governor and the other Lt. Governor, but the Lt. would have to have a lot of power to be acceptable to both parties.

If we decided that there needs to be another election, I think it should be some sort of debate before hand, so that way we can really what's going down, downtown.

Who knows, a victory can still be pulled out of this race (hopefully be me Wink.)

Siege

I think that would sound like a good idea. Election after election will get nowhere. Siege, If you have AIM we should talk.
ShapeShifter

« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2004, 10:44:25 AM »

LOL

You guys are a bunch of losers!

I don't mean everyone by the way.

UAC = JOKE

And no, I have NOT been logging with another name. I don't even check the forum often because this forum is full of haters who keep bringing up the past when they shouldn't even be talking. Hypocrits.
Siege40

Political Matrix

« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2004, 10:47:30 AM »

Siege

I think that would sound like a good idea. Election after election will get nowhere. Siege, If you have AIM we should talk.

No, sorry, I don't, I have MSN, we can have a discussion via e-mail however, or you could set up a dummy hotmail and MSN account.

Siege
Fritz
JLD
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2004, 01:12:41 PM »

JFK, was that really necessary?
JohnFKennedy
Junior Chimp

« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2004, 01:15:26 PM »

Indeed it t'was, have you ever spoken to shapeshifter on any messenger service?
Fritz
JLD
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2004, 01:26:24 PM »

I will chastise anyone for immature name-calling.  Calling someone an asshole is unbecoming, especially coming from a member of the senate.
JohnFKennedy
Junior Chimp

« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2004, 01:28:57 PM »

I will chastise anyone for immature name-calling.  Calling someone an asshole is unbecoming, especially coming from a member of the senate.

Well I apologise to you, but to be fair, shapeshifter has done a lot more name calling than I have.

Besides, Truman and LBJ did it Tongue.
Siege40

Political Matrix

« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2004, 01:33:07 PM »

Well I apologise to you, but to be fair, shapeshifter has done a lot more name calling than I have.

Besides, Truman and LBJ did it Tongue.

Truman was awesome, long live Truman!

Siege
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies