Northeast Governor Runoff Notice (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:21:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Northeast Governor Runoff Notice (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Northeast Governor Runoff Notice  (Read 4772 times)
Siege40

Political Matrix
E: -6.25, S: -4.26

« on: June 07, 2004, 03:31:52 PM »

I endorse Siege40.  Sorry man for taking my vote away before.

Don't worry, you're still a cool guy, even if you are a Democrat, just kidding. Despite the fact that officially it can't be changed, I am a member of the United Left. I'm going to be honest, I was really surprised by the tie, was anyone else? Especially since JFK told me that my imminent loss would be sad, but all the better since Andrew is from the UAC.  Good luck Andrew, this should be fun.

Siege
Siege40

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2004, 05:52:42 PM »

I'm nervous, but optimistic. This is very exciting.

Siege
Siege40

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2004, 08:24:40 AM »

Did you all notice who poked his head into the voting booth, after not being heard a word from in 3 weeks?

Oh yes.  The missing senator.

LETS KEEP THE sh**t OUT OF POLITICS

He should have been banned a long time ago...I actually feel sorry for Siege, who might well be elected b/c of that vote...

May I ask who we are talking about? If it is who I think it is... I don't know.

Siege
Siege40

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2004, 10:28:08 AM »

Perhaps Andrew and I could work out some sort of compromise. Frankly, I don't think the Northeast can stand another election. I don't know what kind of compromise we could develop, maybe one could be the Governor and the other Lt. Governor, but the Lt. would have to have a lot of power to be acceptable to both parties.

If we decided that there needs to be another election, I think it should be some sort of debate before hand, so that way we can really what's going down, downtown.

Who knows, a victory can still be pulled out of this race (hopefully be me Wink.)

Siege
Siege40

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2004, 10:47:30 AM »

Perhaps Andrew and I could work out some sort of compromise. Frankly, I don't think the Northeast can stand another election. I don't know what kind of compromise we could develop, maybe one could be the Governor and the other Lt. Governor, but the Lt. would have to have a lot of power to be acceptable to both parties.

If we decided that there needs to be another election, I think it should be some sort of debate before hand, so that way we can really what's going down, downtown.

Who knows, a victory can still be pulled out of this race (hopefully be me Wink.)

Siege

I think that would sound like a good idea. Election after election will get nowhere. Siege, If you have AIM we should talk.

No, sorry, I don't, I have MSN, we can have a discussion via e-mail however, or you could set up a dummy hotmail and MSN account.

Siege
Siege40

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2004, 01:33:07 PM »

I will chastise anyone for immature name-calling.  Calling someone an asshole is unbecoming, especially coming from a member of the senate.

Well I apologise to you, but to be fair, shapeshifter has done a lot more name calling than I have.

Besides, Truman and LBJ did it Tongue.

Truman was awesome, long live Truman!

Siege
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies