Israel & Lebanon war-ish (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:26:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Israel & Lebanon war-ish (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Israel & Lebanon war-ish  (Read 12940 times)
ottermax
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: -6.09

P P
« on: July 13, 2006, 10:59:51 PM »

What ever happened to peace and diplomacy?
ottermax
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: -6.09

P P
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2006, 11:28:23 AM »

Here's a Jew's response:

As much as I despise Hezbollah and Hamas, and I would gladly like to see them gone, and although I am on Israel's side on this issue, I just think it's unfair for both sides of the war. I think it is ridiculous that 220,000 people are in bomb shelters in Israel because of Hezbollah attacks, and in Lebanon, the main roads and airport have been demolished. I understand the long history of these conflicts, but if both sides can stop being so stubborn then they would be able to find some peaceful solution in time. If these attacks keep going on, both sides will have more reason to fight, but if someone starts to even recognize that peace is possible, it would be a lot nicer for the people on both sides to be able to sip their coffee in the morning without the fear of a rocket, or to know that your house won't me destroyed because the person next door is a Hezbollah terrorist.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies