Why Joe Lieberman must be defeated (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:23:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Why Joe Lieberman must be defeated (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Why Joe Lieberman must be defeated  (Read 9700 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« on: July 24, 2006, 11:29:37 AM »

God, jfern, you're just as bad as those idiots from my state who vote solely on abortion.  STOP BEING A SINGLE-ISSUE VOTER!

he's not really being a single issue voter.

If we assume Lieberman and Lamont are identical on all other issues (which isn't true as I've pointed out, but let's do it anyway), then that means anyone opposed to the war agrees with Lamont more, since it'd mean they agree with Lieberman on everything but the war, and Lamont on everything. Therefore, they should support Lamont simply because they agree with more.

And as I've pointed out, I would've not voted for Lieberman in 2000 either.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2006, 09:19:09 PM »

I'm going to stop responding to your constant attacks, Progress.  You haven't been able to back up anything you say, but just persist in calling me a warmonger and telling me that I'm not a "true Democrat".  Come back and debate me when you have some facts, because your arguments thus far are somewhat pathetic.

Without using attacks I will try to explain something.  The democratic government will never be able to take control and neither will military or police forces.  All evidence supports that theory.  Iraq's arbitrary lines will cause the nation to collapse.  It just has to happen.  Our troops are too few to ever quell the resistance and so are theirs.  There is just no support to say that "sticking the course" will yield anythin, but more death.

Correct. Iraq is just like the former Yugoslavia, it's not a sustainable nation.

And I'm not one to tell people to change their avatar colors, but I'll definitely have to say so to BushOklahoma after that post awhile back. As if his name wasn't enough.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies