North East Governor Runoff Election Vooting Booth (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:33:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Voting Booth (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  North East Governor Runoff Election Vooting Booth (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: North East Governor Runoff Election Vooting Booth  (Read 6847 times)
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -6.09

« on: June 11, 2004, 03:00:12 PM »

I vote for .Andrew(UAC-NY)
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2004, 05:44:30 PM »

How is Andrew the Governor and siege the LT Gov?

It's the deal the two of them worked out.  Don't know exactly why it worked out like that.

The only difference between them is the name. Co-Governor didn't sound quite right. If there are any suggestions for a name please tell Smiley
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2004, 06:23:43 PM »

How is Andrew the Governor and siege the LT Gov?

It's the deal the two of them worked out.  Don't know exactly why it worked out like that.

The only difference between them is the name. Co-Governor didn't sound quite right. If there are any suggestions for a name please tell Smiley

Ya, really guys we have the same power, I'm almost tempted to just give us BOTH the title Governor, drop the Co- that's the part neither of us like. But the Constitution doesn't allow 2 Governors. I'd like us to come to some sort of agreement, I've gotten an e-mail or two from supporters (no names) asking why I got the inferiour position, despite the fact that I know it's equal and Andrew does, on lookers do not, leading to some... scuffles. So please and compromise titles would be excellent. I've been looking for an hour with little luck, I can think of one, but that's only cause I'm Canadian. Andrew could be the Governor and I the Primier (Canadian version of a Governor) but since the Republicans are already calling what I'll do in the Northeast, 'Canada Lite' I might want to avoid anything like that.

Siege

Maybe we should just go with Co-Governor for the time being.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies