Bush approval rating drops (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:59:57 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  Bush approval rating drops (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bush approval rating drops  (Read 11654 times)
Demrepdan

« on: January 20, 2004, 05:14:33 PM »

Out of pride..I will say Illinois is the best state. Followed by New York..and then maybe....Hawaii...and then Alaska for it's beauty.

Demrepdan

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2004, 05:26:42 PM »

Nobody lives in Alaska.  I went there in august...outside of Juneau and Anchorage the population is negligible.

Oh yeah? I was there in July....and I won't argue the low population...but the views are amazing...
Demrepdan

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2004, 02:49:27 AM »

Nobody lives in Alaska.  I went there in august...outside of Juneau and Anchorage the population is negligible.

Oh yeah? I was there in July....and I won't argue the low population...but the views are amazing...
Blue glaciers.  Cool stuff.

What places did you go to?  I went to Archorage, Seward, Sitka, and Juneau.

I went to (in no particular order) Fairbanks, Fort Yukon, Denali National Park, Anchorage, Seward, Sitka,  and Ketchitkan.

We were SUPPOSE to go to Skagway and Juneau too (I really wanted to see Juneau the capital) but believe it or not...and I SWEAR I'm telling the truth...our cruise ship hit an iceberg. It hit it BEFORE we boarded, so we stayed in port a few days so they can patch up the leak, and we had to miss a few ports of call. For the inconvience, the cruise line offered us a HALF OFF cruise back to Alaska. So I'm headed there once AGAIN...this summer...

Oh we're back on the road to Alaska....we're back on the road way up north...

Bing Crosby and Bob Hope...for those of you who didn't get why I sung that song...............oh nevermind.....
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies