Survey USA: Macaca Impact?: Webb (D) Closes in on Allen (R) in Virgina (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:31:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2006 Elections
  2006 Senatorial Election Polls
  Survey USA: Macaca Impact?: Webb (D) Closes in on Allen (R) in Virgina (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Survey USA: Macaca Impact?: Webb (D) Closes in on Allen (R) in Virgina  (Read 4088 times)
Virginian87
YaBB God
Political Matrix
E: -3.55, S: 2.70

« on: August 22, 2006, 04:59:40 PM »

Kos and the like should start holding fundraisers for Webb. I'm going to trying to encourage some donations on DU tommorow. Typically just making a post pointing this sort of thing out on there can net a couple hundred bucks.

Barbara Boxer set up a Webb contributions committee last week in California.  In six hours they raised $10,000.  I don't know how much that group has raised by now, but it's incredible how fast people can respond to this sort of thing. 

By the way, despite the downplaying of this race by the Republicans, I still think we have a shot here.  And the increased frequency of polls indicating a close race proves that I may be right.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies