Survey USA: Macaca Impact?: Webb (D) Closes in on Allen (R) in Virgina (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:13:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2006 Elections
  2006 Senatorial Election Polls
  Survey USA: Macaca Impact?: Webb (D) Closes in on Allen (R) in Virgina (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Survey USA: Macaca Impact?: Webb (D) Closes in on Allen (R) in Virgina  (Read 4102 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« on: August 21, 2006, 07:20:25 PM »

You cannot predict Webb will win until he has taken the lead and he has yet to do so. Of all the candidates so far in the vulnerable republicans him and Pederson has yet to take the lead, and I am not ready to concede this race to Webb until he has done so.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2006, 10:15:51 PM »

I wouldn't be so sure about Webb winning this race.  Mason-Dixon came out with a 16 pt advantage for Allen. I think in the next one they will have Allen ahead again but with a smaller lead. I will not be so sure until M-D poll this race. So, far it is a lean not a tossup.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2006, 10:29:25 PM »

It may be competetive but it still leans republican because Allen is the incumbant, and VA is a conservative state. I think Allen is going to win but with a reduced margin and he won't win the nomination for president.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2006, 01:10:42 PM »

Hotline said that this race will get close just like TN, but Ford and Webb will fall short of victory unless there is a wave.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2006, 10:41:49 PM »

This survey USA poll may be off, they said that Patrick would win the primary and Gabrieli is winning, I wouldn't rely solely on one poll.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies