Survey USA: Macaca Impact?: Webb (D) Closes in on Allen (R) in Virgina (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:12:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2006 Elections
  2006 Senatorial Election Polls
  Survey USA: Macaca Impact?: Webb (D) Closes in on Allen (R) in Virgina (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Survey USA: Macaca Impact?: Webb (D) Closes in on Allen (R) in Virgina  (Read 4079 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« on: August 21, 2006, 11:48:02 PM »

Wow, Scoonie is being really stupid.

Good lord man!

The best "Good Lord man" comment by Scoonie was when he said that being a husband and father meant that someone couldn't be gay. Scoonie (who apparently likes to refer to himself in the third person now also - see the thread about the Bass-Hodes race) obviously didn't remember the most famous coming-out-of-the-closet politician from NJ was not only married but was the father of two. I love when Scoonie is stupid.

Anyway, macaca-gate will be on the voters' minds for a bit longer but it won't last until the Election. Enjoy this time while it lasts, Webb supporters. Allen will win this by eight or more.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2006, 01:15:32 PM »

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

Here's the post:

I really think Wyden is a closet homosexual.

Good lord man, Ron Wyden has two kids and is on his second marriage (just got married again last year). He's not gay.

"...my truth is that I am a gay American." - Former Governor James E. McGreevey - married and father of two girls.

You used the fact that Ron Wyden was married and had two kids as a reason for why he wasn't gay. I then brought up that a certain former Governor of New Jersey was married and had two kids and I think he recently came out of the closet. For some reason, you didn't respond. Good Lord man!
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2006, 10:37:22 PM »

You used the fact that Ron Wyden was married and had two kids as a reason for why he wasn't gay.

By that logic, we can assume that Keystone Phil is also gay.

Ok but I wasn't the one in question.

He did mention that Ron Wyden just got married again, though.

Good for him. Would it have been absurd to think that Jim McGreevey was gay after he was married a second time (he was also married twice)?

My point is that it isn't crazy to think that someone is gay just because they have been married before or more than once.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies